Unity AntiHero [v0.40] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Hello is there a walthrough ? im lock at the first Boss when my hero say i need to find help to someone ... but i can't ask anything to oldfury or hercuclia ... so who ? please

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any cheat for the mini game and the points to get abilities? I'm having to grind cause of the mini game.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The mini-game gives too little points and takes too long. I upgraded punch to 3 and the fighs are long and dull as the enemies can take a large amount of damage. Also, how do you defeat Hudie. No idea how you conter her butterflies. Also can't advance any of the work stuff. Need a guide on where to go for that cause i can't advance coffe break events to get latter ones.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
The mini-game gives too little points and takes too long. I upgraded punch to 3 and the fighs are long and dull as the enemies can take a large amount of damage. Also, how do you defeat Hudie. No idea how you conter her butterflies. Also can't advance any of the work stuff. Need a guide on where to go for that cause i can't advance coffe break events to get latter ones.
So you beated " Mei lei " ... any tips for where i am stuck ? please ?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
So you beated " Mei lei " ... any tips for where i am stuck ? please ?
At work you can read her ino on the computer. Keep doing this, eventualy you find a video of her after you face her and lose that let's you win. I also had to talk to the old guy as well.
when you beat her you get an option to be faithful or not. You lose hearts if you are not faithfull.

Reactions: CrayZio

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
At work you can read her ino on the computer. Keep doing this, eventualy you find a video of her after you face her and lose that let's you win. I also had to talk to the old guy as well.
when you beat her you get an option to be faithful or not. You lose hearts if you are not faithfull.
Well the dialogue say me " i must find someone to help me " when i loose but i don't have any dialogue with the old man :( he always say me that he is to busy for speak with me ...

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Well the dialogue say me " i must find someone to help me " when i loose but i don't have any dialogue with the old man :( he always say me that he is to busy for speak with me ...
Keep trying to talk to him and keep using the computer i had to lose to her a few times before i got to find the video on her. The old guy is also need for the second boss he gives a gun to defeat her husband after you lose multiple times, but then she beat you. And it's boss batle, lose til gun, repeat again and again till you have gun again and have lost enough times to counter her butterfly power. Grind fest takes hour cause of having to do the mini game. Also, use your point to up grade punch, important for stage 2, and you can run past enemies so when the attack on 2 sides you get the both sides on 1 side and you can just kick till they are all dead.

Reactions: CrayZio

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
carefull guys. you can kick enemy out of bound. They will get stuck and won't move. If you do that you need to reset the game. I lost a lot of pogress because i forgot to save.

Dear Dev. Mini Game needs more improvements. Bugs can destroy a lot of progress like kicking out of bound. And this is grindy as hell.

Edit: i recently found out it has a quick saves? so i guess i am lucky...

Last edited:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Keep trying to talk to him and keep using the computer i had to lose to her a few times before i got to find the video on her. The old guy is also need for the second boss he gives a gun to defeat her husband after you lose multiple times, but then she beat you. And it's boss batle, lose til gun, repeat again and again till you have gun again and have lost enough times to counter her butterfly power. Grind fest takes hour cause of having to do the mini game. Also, use your point to up grade punch, important for stage 2, and you can run past enemies so when the attack on 2 sides you get the both sides on 1 side and you can just kick till they are all dead.
it seem i can't get the help of the old fury , not matter how many time i loose against Mei Lei ( i already saw what you call video )

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
How do I get past the very first loading screen? Whenever I launch the game all it does it show a black screen with a rotating hourglass. I've tried redownloading from different links and every other thing I can think of to no avail. Any helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is something wrong, I shot Hudies husband but could not attack Hudie, thus when I tried again low and behold there is her husband again and this time I don't get to shoot him, WE NEED A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME OR IT IS TOTALLY HIT AND MISS

Reactions: Lonewolf1985

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, the game is good, the loading scenes should be improved, and really, we need a walktrough or some in game hints on what to do next. Thx for the game.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes