Unity AntiHero [v0.40] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Game looks great, but Dude seriously lol finish some of your other games, he has a ton of other unfinished games that look great.

Reactions: Cramone

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
mac version doesn't work. you go to start new game and a to do list appears and no clicking on anything or pushing return helps get passed it, it just freezes every time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe one day I will play this. If you ever have a download option that isn't complete dog shit
I clicked all 3 links, waded through all the popups, and finally got them all to start downloading.
Then checked my current downloads...finding out one said 25 minutes, one said 45 minutes and one said 8 hours.
I of course kept the 25 minute download, and deleted the other 2.

So....I concur that the available links are not great. But, 25 minutes for a 2 gb download isn't horrible. (when put next to one taking 8 hours haha)

smoked86

Oct 17, 2016
great first impression.....

Tried to load a save early on and game just loads forever. Tried restarting but now the menu doesn't load either.
Why do people try to use unity? Its never good. Its always buggy messy trash.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
great first impression.....

Tried to load a save early on and game just loads forever. Tried restarting but now the menu doesn't load either.
Why do people try to use unity? Its never good. Its always buggy messy trash.
Same problem here, infinite load, save system doesn't work at all

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't know the dev and his other projects, but this game looks like something that I will enjoy. Will try it in 6 months if it's still alive.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Isn't the 8th picture that girl from "my future wife"?
Part of the problem is that some devs don't edit the base model after they download it. So you get a lot of instances where you'll get practically identical girls in other games. Same with this dude's Girlfriend. Other than the badly added beauty mark, that is literally the same base model the Dots used for Melody.

Dots is smart enough to edit the models faces and proportions, but the telltale signs are there.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes