Unity AntiHero [v0.40] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly couldn't get past the first sexual interaction. The dialogue was pretty awful and the animation was not good at all. If a girl gave me a BJ like that, I'd just ask her to leave before finishing.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly couldn't get past the first sexual interaction. The dialogue was pretty awful and the animation was not good at all. If a girl gave me a BJ like that, I'd just ask her to leave before finishing.
You mean the redhead with glasses in the 4th image?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but honestly, unless she's scraping her teeth all over it, or worse, biting it off, a lower quality BJ is still a great time. lol

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Windowed mode bottom buttons are hard to select. Windows top border bar pushes entire window down and the bottom menu is nearly forced out of the screen.

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hello to all

thanks for the feedback

some clarification:

for all those that will work as there have never been games in development: the answer is that we are 12 different developers collaborating, so some games are only from one developer some 2 games some 3 in games of the type of game and mechanics go to different speed (and quality)

thorny BJ question (I'm not clear what's wrong with me?) if you give me some feedback, I'll ask Martin's girlfriend to put more effort into the next one. (I don't understand if it's a question of shots or something else)

Save game: someone complained about a slowness I did some tests I didn't have the same problem can you send me the specifications of your pc and the save game that you reload?

Slowness in loading between scenes: even here I miss where: you send me a video so I try to reproduce the problem.

game size: the size of the game is due to the mini game in the style of duble drangon or shadow over mystara (practically a game in itself)

Mini game:
I'm wondering if anyone has played the mini game because nobody talks about it and that's where I wanted some feedback

Thanks to all.

ciao

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
The reason Drunk Robot has so many games in production is because they're a distribution team, not a development team. They contact fledgling devs and offer to split profits so that they'll "distribute" their games. In the current state of adult games that is, of course, not a necessary service. And as an aggregate service, it doesn't really work when all your games are super low-quality and unfinished.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The reason Drunk Robot has so many games in production is because they're a distribution team, not a development team. They contact fledgling devs and offer to split profits so that they'll "distribute" their games. In the current state of adult games that is, of course, not a necessary service. And as an aggregate service, it doesn't really work when all your games are super low-quality and unfinished.
So, even scummier than people already thought it was.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes