Unity - AntiHero [v0.40] [Drunk Robot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Manga-fan

Where to start?

Well, I suppose that I could start with the English translation which is so badly done that some parts of the game I just can't understand what they're trying to say.

The few sex scenes I saw also were not very .. well done. For example, when the MC's girlfriend gives you a boob job, she for some reason.. moves her boobs left to right, and right to left over the penis instead of rubbing the penis between them which is what a boob job is. When she gives you a blow job, she takes about half an inch to an inch of the head inside of her mouth before pulling it out. Honestly, I feel the game could be a much stronger title without the sex scenes because it feels like they were done by someone with a lack of practical knowledge of how sex works.

Finally, the gameplay. To unlock new upgrades you need points which you accrue via side scrolling 80's style beat 'em up street fighting. The game does NOT tell you what buttons do what, it took me a solid few minutes my first time just button mashing to figure out how to do anything. (Z punches, X kicks, C blocks, and space jumps IIRC.) This is a flawed system as it takes forever to get the points needed for unlocks.

Sadly I encountered a game breaking bug as well. In one of the side scrolling street fighting missions, I punched a guy with an uppercut. He flew up past the top of the screen and landed at the start of the street level and he was past an invisible wall facing away from me, and he didn't seem to sense my presence. This meant I could not finish that mission and had to close the game to stop playing.

In theory the game could be unique and great if it had a better translation, either revamped sex scenes or removed sex scenes, and tweaking and fixing the street fighting missions.

Sadly I remain doubtful, which is a shame. I really love Superpower games on this site.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BGRW2020

This game has potential to be really good - the grinding however to get upgrade points is way too long however and it really needs a way to concentrate on each achievement instead of sandbox random feel it has
  3. 3.00 star(s)

FookU2

The renders look good.
    Fighting layout and controls aren't great, has a bit of lagging, and too much repetition.
    The story seems to go nowhere, and it seems grindy.
    Maybe in future updates I could see this improving, but for now I'd be likely to wait till the game is finished before trying it again.
    Who knows? Maybe in a couple years it could turn into something good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

So far - it's really unplayable. There's something really wrong with game engine, ultra details are fixed and cannot be changed, loading times are riddiculous, game is crazy slow on transitions and if you change the resolution level it will cut the sides of the screen where all the control buttons are. And since you only control the game with mouse (keyboard keys are not functioning) and the game starts in a full-window view you're left with force quitting the game. Ui is a mess. The game itself consists of single not interrective stills and the only way to skip to next slide is to click on a heart symbol in upper left corner (pressing any buttons to see the next slide doesn't work and moving your mouse and looking for objects that are interractive is only a waste of time.) Story is "i love you my beautiful girlfriend." So far - not good!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Tyrranus

renders great, animations mediocre. File size is insane for the amount of gameplay/pictures. Desperately needs an english native speaker to help out. Game itself is crazy slow on transitions and even soft locked on an infinite load trying to load a save game

solid foundation but needs a ton of tweaks and polish.