Unity AntiHero [v0.40] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Interesting concept, poor execution. If you take your time and grind enough to max all the upgrades, you fuck yourself over, as you get stuck in place in fights as you can only move up and down, but need to jump to go forwards and backwards. Also, this game seems to be heavily biased towards voyeur content, so not my cup of scrotes. I cant even be bothered playing the rest of it as it is now. I'll check back in in a year or so, if it still is alive, as theese Antihero/Hero games seems to die off rather quickly, with very few exceptions that I know of.

Jan 19, 2018
I like the game, but HOW is it already 3 GB? You need to do some serious optimization or this game will be insanely bulky in a couple months. Anyways, good luck with the development of the game ^^

Reactions: libertypics

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
The controls are obtuse and the Engrish am so very bad poorly being that the story is unapproachable.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sure would be nice if you got more points for the minigame - takes forever to get upgraded - and there definitely should be a WT

Reactions: MrBenny

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
How? How?!
I don't understand how drunk robot continues to put out broken games like this.
I started the game for a bit, walked away bored. Then decided "Hm.. Let's try again." And the game just loads forever.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Why is there so many dialogue options in this game but every option you chose do the exact same thing...

If you don't want the player to chose don't try to make them think they have a choice... this doesn't make sens -_-"

HotSoup69

Feb 15, 2021
This game has no build in FPS limiter and will render hundreds of unnecessary frames. Mines was running at 800 FPS and driving my video card loud coil whines. Manually set limiter with Nvidia control panel should fix it.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck on the loading screen of the game after it starts, the hourglass just keeps turning.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the only thing it needs is a way to get the points faster, anyone good at creating a cheat?

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
does anything happen in this update? because the last times I downloaded it I was always just doing the same things in loop and nothing happened

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes