Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
Since this got abandoned anyone know any other good games with the casual nudity and see through clothing like this game. If that's allowed.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Someone take this game and make it happpeenn, it was a great game least for a while xD
i can compile a list of at least 30 or 40 wonderfull games that go to the can bcs ...life happends[if we can call this life happends]...and i need to say it again you will never see the same game again ,bcs 1 will have to be with different assets,and 2 the original script \story can change lot bcs 2 dif devs.....

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
i can compile a list of at least 30 or 40 wonderfull games that go to the can bcs ...life happends[if we can call this life happends]...and i need to say it again you will never see the same game again ,bcs 1 will have to be with different assets,and 2 the original script \story can change lot bcs 2 dif devs.....
The only way I could see it working is OG dev just does the writing and another team does everything else, feel like just writing could be manageable even with a full time and family. We just wouldn't get updates crazy fast but I am ok with that for a good story

Reactions: Wzighack

Jan 26, 2024
The only way I could see it working is OG dev just does the writing and another team does everything else, feel like just writing could be manageable even with a full time and family. We just wouldn't get updates crazy fast but I am ok with that for a good story
I may be naive, but I think any AVN should start with at least the story done. Do not require a good PC or a lot of render time. You just need to write a good story before thinking in create a AVN.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I may be naive, but I think any AVN should start with at least the story done. Do not require a good PC or a lot of render time. You just need to write a good story before thinking in create a AVN.
I am guessing most have their story already figured out but writing everything takes up a lot of time, so no point writing the entire thing just to find out people don't like where the story is going. It is a AVN so they need the visual part of it which requires a good PC and a LOT of time to do those renders, feel like if a dev could just focus on the writing while others take care of the renders they could get a lot done without dedicating a full time jobs worth of time to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
Apr 30, 2023
I am guessing most have their story already figured out but writing everything takes up a lot of time, so no point writing the entire thing just to find out people don't like where the story is going. It is a AVN so they need the visual part of it which requires a good PC and a LOT of time to do those renders, feel like if a dev could just focus on the writing while others take care of the renders they could get a lot done without dedicating a full time jobs worth of time to it.
My friend , in my opinion in order to have a good base for an AVN you have to write the beginning of the story ,create the basics about the characters (name,gender,character,powers ,abillities, race) all these are prep work , without it you will loose the plot on the road ,for example in the beginning of this AVN the MC has locked powers , after an extentive period of imprisoment,torment and injuries he breaks free killed or not the ruler of hell and absorve his fire controling abilities ...But there is no explanation on how the hell did he manage to do all that since he supposedely at the time had no powers....
My point is to write a good story you have to know the answer to Who?When?How ?and Why?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
My friend , in my opinion in order to have a good base for an AVN you have to write the beginning of the story ,create the basics about the characters (name,gender,character,powers ,abillities, race) all these are prep work , without it you will loose the plot on the road ,for example in the beginning of this AVN the MC has locked powers , after an extentive period of imprisoment,torment and injuries he breaks free killed or not the ruler of hell and absorve his fire controling abilities ...But there is no explanation on how the hell did he manage to do all that since he supposedely at the time had no powers....
My point is to write a good story you have to know the answer to Who?When?How ?and Why?
too bad you weren't the one developing this ANV. it might not have become so bad otherwise. also grats on the new pfp

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
So it turns out that the developer had absolute hatred towards this site and gave up developing the game because of it being constantly leaked here early. I can understand his frustration but it's kind of inevitable because if not here it would find it's way somewhere else eventually either way, But at the end of the day it's his project and his choice I guess it was fun while it lasted.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and baklol

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
So it turns out that the developer had absolute hatred towards this site and gave up developing the game because of it being constantly leaked here early. I can understand his frustration but it's kind of inevitable because if not here it would find it's way somewhere else eventually either way, But at the end of the day it's his project and his choice I guess it was fun while it lasted.
where did he say that?

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
It was one of the games I liked, it was a shame that it was abandoned, I was curious and had fun while playing it.

Reactions: tmu500
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes