Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
but why hate majority of dev get famous from here and somebody would also subscribe no one is going on patron on finding adult games so they should be thankful
Yea that is 1 thing I will never understand, I mean I get not wanting it to be leaked before the public release but to outright not want it on sites like f95 makes zero sense to me. It's sites like this that carry the industry, I mean I wouldnt know about 99% of the VNs I have played without this site. By finding it here I check out the discord and Patreon and if its good enough with steady updates I sub for a bit to support it

Apr 30, 2023
Another great game who is abandoned cuz the dev isn't capable of finish it,
To future devs: If you think that you are not capable or you have financial issues and want to start a game in order to get paid...then you are not fit for it,you need dedication not money
Well 3d models/enviroments/props/clothes etc cost so you do need money but if you are a dev who is more interested in telling the story of your game than just have a game where the mc has lots of sex and you care more about having beatiful and attractive female for him to have sex with then you can be ok with an average story

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Yea that is 1 thing I will never understand, I mean I get not wanting it to be leaked before the public release but to outright not want it on sites like f95 makes zero sense to me. It's sites like this that carry the industry, I mean I wouldnt know about 99% of the VNs I have played without this site. By finding it here I check out the discord and Patreon and if its good enough with steady updates I sub for a bit to support it
they just mad for for leaking because there revenue gets down etc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
May 31, 2020
Well, can't say I am sad it's dead.. Started like a house on fire then it went downhill from there.. Last I heard developer didn't appreciate being told to get back to the main plot and get rid of the college shit... As if to spit on our faces... Made ghost capable of using MC's body without his knowledge....

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Very sad to see this novel abandoned, I was really enjoying both the characters and the story, and hoping to eventually see it on steam and such and buy it there.

Whatever the circumstances for it being abandoned now, I really REALLY hope that it gets picked back up and redone eventually. Hell I'll shell out a good donation towards such if that'll make a difference, just lemme know a number to build up to and I'll see what I can swings sometime.

Take care! and blessings of Lilith and Hekate upon thee.

Reactions: tmu500

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
C'est très triste de voir ce roman abandonné, j'appréciais vraiment les personnages et l'histoire, et j'espérais éventuellement le voir sur Steam et tout et l'acheter là-bas.

Quelles sont les circonstances de son abandon, j'espère vraiment qu'il sera repris et refait un jour. Bon sang, je ferai un don important pour cela si cela peut faire une différence, mais fais-moi savoir jusqu'où aller et je verrai ce que je peux faire un jour.

C'est la même chose pour moi.
Je pensais acheter sur Steam une fois le jeu terminé.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Very sad to see this novel abandoned, I was really enjoying both the characters and the story, and hoping to eventually see it on steam and such and buy it there.

Whatever the circumstances for it being abandoned now, I really REALLY hope that it gets picked back up and redone eventually. Hell I'll shell out a good donation towards such if that'll make a difference, just lemme know a number to build up to and I'll see what I can swings sometime.

This game had a lot of protentional.

Reactions: Baelic
Apr 30, 2023

Personally i would not expect it to happen since Whitebear is not online anywhere , not in his Patreon nor in his Discord server so the only chance is if he gave permission to someone else to remake the AVN from 0 but that is unlikely...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy_Jam
Mar 5, 2023
Whitebear is not online anywhere , not in his Patreon nor in his Discord server so the only chance is if he gave permission to someone else toremake the AVN from 0
Haha, as if, :ROFLMAO: someone who could produce a VN from the scratch would be requiring "white bear’s permission. :cool:
They could always make up their own plot ideas come to reality via similar story structure development. Even the assets and 3D models in this VN / KN were reusable or customisable products. (y)
So again actual developers are not waiting for "permission" or "approval". The level of creative writing and the value of productivity is on a decline overall. Also true for ‘Films / Music / Lyrics etc.’ Only greed for extorting a free income is on the rise, fast becoming trendy.

Apr 30, 2023
Haha, as if, :ROFLMAO: someone who could produce a VN from the scratch would be requiring "white bear’s permission. :cool:
They could always make up their own plot ideas come to reality via similar story structure development. Even the assets and 3D models in this VN / KN were reusable or customisable products. (y)
So again actual developers are not waiting for "permission" or "approval". The level of creative writing and the value of productivity is on a decline overall. Also true for ‘Films / Music / Lyrics etc.’ Only greed for extorting a free income is on the rise, fast becoming trendy.
Perhaps you should re read my comment because i said that if someone wants to re make the story of The falling reloaded avn would need white bear's permission ... If that someone makes a completely different story then he can do it without anyones permission but then of course what do i know ??

PrimeiroSegundo

Jul 13, 2024
The game was abandoned so practically no one cares anymore, however, among the infinite mistakes of this aberration disguised as Visual Novel, I wanted to say that i think Raphael is not that bad.

This game is bad, its writing is terrible and it massacres all the characters without mercy, but, Raphael is... Cool? I mean, when MC was sent to hell... What the hell could she do? The father ordered it, the mother agreed, Aazel took MC to hell, and Raphael didn't participate in any of it, on the contrary, unlike Azael who claimed not to be afraid of father (But chose to stay with him for who knows how long), Raphael immediately chose to leave with her mother (Because the mother of the year turned her back and was leaving alone) and spent the next years trying to rescue MC, even going as far to be ready for a suicidal fight against a guardian (At this point i don't remember what that thing was anymore, but I think everyone knows the scene i'm referring to), to try to rescue him, and just stopped trying when MC returned to earth. Unlike her mother, she doesn't throw herself at him like a whore in heat all the time ignoring that the MC is a traumatized guy, and she doesn't make jokes and mockery about how "dense" the MC is about the world like Azael, Rapahel seems to be the only one really concerned there..

The writing is pathetic, and pathetic writing destroys all the characters, even Azael and mother could be much more likable if the writer had any idea what he was doing.

But, even among all the disaster, I like Raphael, I think she's the only one, even though she's also being massacred by the terrible writing, salvageable at this final point, since the game was abandoned.

If this game one day come back, the author needs to call a writer, because not everything in this VN is bad, the concept is good just terribly executed in all areas, something good could come out of it, but, well...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The game was abandoned so practically no one cares anymore, however, among the infinite mistakes of this aberration disguised as Visual Novel, I wanted to say that i think Raphael is not that bad.

This game is bad, its writing is terrible and it massacres all the characters without mercy, but, Raphael is... Cool? I mean, when MC was sent to hell... What the hell could she do? The father ordered it, the mother agreed, Aazel took MC to hell, and Raphael didn't participate in any of it, on the contrary, unlike Azael who claimed not to be afraid of father (But chose to stay with him for who knows how long), Raphael immediately chose to leave with her mother (Because the mother of the year turned her back and was leaving alone) and spent the next years trying to rescue MC, even going as far to be ready for a suicidal fight against a guardian (At this point i don't remember what that thing was anymore, but I think everyone knows the scene i'm referring to), to try to rescue him, and just stopped trying when MC returned to earth. Unlike her mother, she doesn't throw herself at him like a whore in heat all the time ignoring that the MC is a traumatized guy, and she doesn't make jokes and mockery about how "dense" the MC is about the world like Azael, Rapahel seems to be the only one really concerned there..

The writing is pathetic, and pathetic writing destroys all the characters, even Azael and mother could be much more likable if the writer had any idea what he was doing.

But, even among all the disaster, I like Raphael, I think she's the only one, even though she's also being massacred by the terrible writing, salvageable at this final point, since the game was abandoned.

If this game one day come back, the author needs to call a writer, because not everything in this VN is bad, the concept is good just terribly executed in all areas, something good could come out of it, but, well...
this all goes back to what I wrote awhile back which is the MC is a loose interpretation of Lucifer in the sense he was cast down into hell. the difference being this MC is a whiny emo brat who'd rather be drunk 99% of the time instead of actually do anything since his first real "friend" died in hell. the developer's biggest problems was the writing kept jumping around and he kept changing the character models for no reason other than some weird need to have them as thick as possible in hopes of attracting new players. honestly the best thing developer could do is scrap this whole project, start over, and stick with a consistent plot and models but I doubt they will considering they go silent for months at a time without releasing a single patreon update on anything

Apr 30, 2023

You either have not played the full game up to chapter 6 or you did played it but skipped stuff or not paid the attention to the plot, perhaps you need to replay it to remember some of the stuff that happened

Reactions: ShiroOkami2
Apr 30, 2023
I just hope one thing, that the developer realizes all the positive reviews for his game and resumes development until the end.
Thanks for thinking about it “WhiteBear”.
He got critisized for the model changes , and some plot holes that the story has , i believe that it is one of the reasons that he abandoned the avn

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes