xrocketsx

Dec 4, 2019
Since the developer stopped working on the game, another developer or a team of developers should take over this game project and remake it. This way, the story's problematic parts can be corrected and some gaps can be meaningfully filled. This story shouldn't be left as it is. On Netflix, they turned the story of Lucifer into a crime comedy, but this story can be told in a darker way. While playing this game, I always made the devil choices from the beginning to the end, and even then, there was a very calm Lucifer character. Just as the character was about to embark on a new path with his Ghost self, the story was left unfinished. When you play a game for its story and that story remains incomplete, it always stays in a corner of your mind. I wish I had the foundational skills to develop games so I could contribute to remaking this project.

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
Now that I just found out that this game was abandoned, I've run out of favorites... the first was demon boy, and the other was this one, now what will I do? There are no other renpys similar to this one with a similar plot, as far as I know I have not found any others, if anyone knows of any others, could you please tell me? It's a real shame that this is my second favorite game and I discovered that it has the "abandoned" tag. I'm really disappointed in this creator, another great game that will be forgotten for being unfairly abandoned like Demon Boy happened.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
So final dead?

Not surprised, this had great start ( first two releases) than went to shit.

This game is memento why i stopped supporting new devs/ games.

• Sad
Reactions: Alucard8456
Apr 30, 2023
abandoning for good... devs also deleting his account here.
probably will back with new accounts names, making new games and abandoning again .... REPEAT
well we don't know that for sure just because he deleted his account here does not mean he will make a new account for future games to abandon them again

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Now that I just found out that this game was abandoned, I've run out of favorites... the first was demon boy, and the other was this one, now what will I do? There are no other renpys similar to this one with a similar plot, as far as I know I have not found any others, if anyone knows of any others, could you please tell me? It's a real shame that this is my second favorite game and I discovered that it has the "abandoned" tag. I'm really disappointed in this creator, another great game that will be forgotten for being unfairly abandoned like Demon Boy happened.
:(

progamer2024

Apr 2, 2024
Dang I just now seen this being abandoned... kinda Sad tbh this is the 3rd game that I was starting to like that gets abandoned

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
abandoning for good... devs also deleting his account here.
probably will back with new accounts names, making new games and abandoning again .... REPEAT
pretty sure the dev wanted nothing to do with this site because of the criticism the game was receiving, and I don't think this dev is so unredeemable as to have to delete his account to start over, unlike a few devs on this site.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Not surprised that this got abandoned, that's what happens when you don't have a clear view of the game and ignore the criticism. People have complained to him so many times to stop changing the models per updates, stop wasting time on useless stuff to increase development time. More importantly, we of course complained about the writing. Sadly, he ignored everything and most of the player base got bored and left. Thus, he got short on the funding and free advertisement from here, discords and other places lol.

Apr 30, 2023
Not surprised that this got abandoned, that's what happens when you don't have a clear view of the game and ignore the criticism. People have complained to him so many times to stop changing the models per updates, stop wasting time on useless stuff to increase development time. More importantly, we of course complained about the writing. Sadly, he ignored everything and most of the player base got bored and left. Thus, he got short on the funding and free advertisement from here, discords and other places lol.
Well i don't know about complains from members in Patreon but,Devs 1st patreon got deleted the second one he made had it's last post about 5 months ago and as far as paid member there are 48 the biggest and most important problem i saw was the story plot, increase of development time in my opinion was pretty difficult to accomplished since he is a college student (studying , and attending lessons,homework etc takes time)

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes