Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
Bro why don't you download the compressed versions of 0.13 of win and play on Joiplay it will working I am playing from many versions like this
When you first download a game intending to play on your phone and it already has a proper mobile port you tend to just go for it, you don't suddenly expect the release of the mobile version to be so delayed. Now you played 12 updates worth of content on that save that only works on the proper mobile version, its tough.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
When you first download a game intending to play on your phone and it already has a proper mobile port you tend to just go for it, you don't suddenly expect the release of the mobile version to be so delayed. Now you played 12 updates worth of content on that save that only works on the proper mobile version, its tough.
Wait for few days more then. It seems like you can't access your data folders where your saves are stored

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Agreed. I know the game's narrative is mostly maledom, but why we can't keep a personal domme for our pleasure?
I can agree with that. Affectionate/loving female doms are top stuff to have in the mix of a harem game though I'd rather that be the role of Sofia or late game personality change you can give to Eleanor instead tbh. Maybe have her be a sugar mommy type character instead (she is the dean in the end, even community college deans in the US tend to make six figures, and this is supposedly a local/rural university).

Reactions: TheorPhys

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Found a bug with Alice. Was on a stage where you need to invite her home for a cosplay. This message option becames absent after you've been abducted. It also is missing from the quest log. When I load my game before this event - everything works.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Whew the harem keeps expanding with each update. I hope there's still some sort of content with existing women in the meantime.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The hotfix for v0.13 didn't work for me and I'm not sure what to do. It seems like it worked for others?

hunter45

Jul 27, 2020
Do we have something planned long term for the Barista at the coffee shop? Reckon it could be interesting with Sarah after her domination

Reactions: Solaris2023

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Hey i am getting a bug in the Sarah quest just after subdueing her and her sex scene my game crashes with no crash log whatsoever,when i installed the hotfix the crash makes my entire PC crash.Is there something on my side??is it the unofficial incest patch which i have??

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Do we have something planned long term for the Barista at the coffee shop? Reckon it could be interesting with Sarah after her domination
Dev just added five more for future content, on top of the... three? or so that still haven't been developed (your preferences may vary on how much content there is). Honestly, I don't remember a barista or a coffee shop right now.

3.80 star(s) 105 Votes