• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Mind control is a dark fetish, even patreon does not allow games with mind control. Always expect dark stuff with mind control because its violation of fundamental human rights to begin with, Good or Bad is merely secondary
this isn't exactly true. you can respect consent in using mind control power.
it's not the case of this game, and many more, i agree. but it isn't inerent to mind control as whole.
it's just very easy abuse of this power. (for alternative check accidental mind for example)

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

O&M's

May 18, 2018
it's not the case of this game, and many more, i agree. but it isn't inerent to mind control as whole.
it's just very easy abuse of this power. (for alternative check accidental mind for example)
Some of the characters actually do consent in this game, but I guess it's sort of rape-ish for the ones that don't.

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
Why is he arguing about something that's not doing any harm to somebody in the real world. I've been playing mind control games like these and other dark ones forever but as long as you keep it as your own fantasy in your mind it doesn't harm anybody.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
So I started giving this game a try and after I went to see Ava I went back to school to see Sarah to work on her quest, I was out of energy so I used a energy drink since I drank it my screen is all fuzzy like a static screen is running in the background, is there a fix for this I tried to reload the save but same thing happened again.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
So I started giving this game a try and after I went to see Ava I went back to school to see Sarah to work on her quest, I was out of energy so I used a energy drink since I drank it my screen is all fuzzy like a static screen is running in the background, is there a fix for this I tried to reload the save but same thing happened again.
Just one or more than one energy drink. The only time that happened to me was when I had my MC drink several energy drinks in a row.

Apr 18, 2022
Lol, the game flat out warns you not to drink too much in one day, you even need to confirm that you want to drink it anyway. Just sleep and continue the next day. The feature is there, so people don't abuse the system and try to do too much in a single day, but rather let time flow more naturally.

Reactions: Gojii
3.80 star(s) 105 Votes