puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
MARY IS INFERTILE?! UNFORGIVABLE! nah but serious i do hope we can change that or something, not fair that she can't have kids anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Recommend having XP from working out at gym scale with level similar to Ava Says minigame. Its not worth using a energy from the player's powers especially given time passes anyhow, and it won't let you use the gym "24/7" only in daytime.

Would be great if next update tweaked those things that as well to be in line with what the story says and make the content worth bothering with aside grinding mind points.

Edit: Caught up and remembered what mind points were for. :LUL:

Also, is there a path where we make Kobe into a "good guy" or do we actually just ruin the dude? Turn him into a normal guy who is like a bro to MC and Bill would be top stuff tbh. Also the worksite practical lesson with Eleanor is cool. That's actually a brilliant type teaching method I'd have loved growing up (lewd stuff aside :ROFLMAO: ).

Last edited:

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure you need a patch for that. I could only set their first names when starting the game.

The specific titles don't really matter in any case. It's about how the dialogue is written.
No No not a patch! just start a new game and here you can change Sofia´s relation to you

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
No No not a patch! just start a new game and here you can change Sofia´s relation to you
I don't get those. It just asks for names. If I remember correctly, torrented my v0.13 through dl.dpdl.net.

Besides, like I said, it's not the titles they use that's the problem. I don't want incest, but the dialogue comes off as much too overly familiar for a "landlady" or a "roommate", which is what my version of v0.13 calls them. So changing the titles to whatever would be pointless.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
At some point the advice must just be "play the damn game". Most of your questions are answered naturally when playing. The only thing you need to know, the grind isn't bad, you can skip the minigames and you can savescum money with blackjack on the PC.

I have played the game without exploits and it is fairly well paced.
in every game, I just cheat money.
universal renpy mod OR RPGM save editor and just give yourself a million money. and most of the grind goes away

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Tbh the burger minigame is pretty busted. I get like $250 in one session most times. (Also Bun bun bun cheese bun is the best burger ever).

• Haha
Reactions: Assiemodis

DezeNaam

Jul 31, 2024
All done..... What's next?
I have nothing more to do now?
I need to wait for the next update?
All other tasks are not implemented yet.

Apr 18, 2022
Tbh the burger minigame is pretty busted. I get like $250 in one session most times. (Also Bun bun bun cheese bun is the best burger ever).
Damn you are better than me, I can only score a consistent low 200's each time, but not an average of 250, probably more like 225. That is besides the point, my main reason for replying is to show my agreement in the beautiful world of wacky burgers. I love that there is no rhyme or reason to them.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Damn you are better than me, I can only score a consistent low 200's each time, but not an average of 250, probably more like 225. That is besides the point, my main reason for replying is to show my agreement in the beautiful world of wacky burgers. I love that there is no rhyme or reason to them.
Trick is to hover the cursor over bottom bun after finishing a sandwich. Likely gets you an extra 1-2 per round. Or I'm the precursor to ipad kids with the twitch reaction speed. I blame playing CSS and having to compete with against aimbotters growing up. :LUL:

Apr 18, 2022
Trick is to hover the cursor over bottom bun after finishing a sandwich. Likely gets you an extra 1-2 per round. Or I'm the precursor to ipad kids with the twitch reaction speed. I blame playing CSS and having to compete with against aimbotters growing up. :LUL:
It's your speed, I already do the bottom bun trick, I also usually end with an wrong order, because you still get money, so if there isn't time to do it right, it is better to deliver something.

I think the highest I have gotten was $283, so I can get high numbers, just not consistently $250. It hardly matters anyway. $200+ is plenty for each session and you only need to play it a couple of times to have enough money before you harem takes on that role.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It's your speed, I already do the bottom bun trick, I also usually end with an wrong order, because you still get money, so if there isn't time to do it right, it is better to deliver something.

I think the highest I have gotten was $283, so I can get high numbers, just not consistently $250. It hardly matters anyway. $200+ is plenty for each session and you only need to play it a couple of times to have enough money before you harem takes on that role.
Oh I know. I cheezed blackjack the first time I played to like 100k or so and then found burger game and realized there was no need. (This time I cheezed it to like 250k or something. I have to impress father-in-law with my "well paying career" don't I? :KEK: )

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Release dates for V0.14!
Novidade
Ontem
Get ready, V0.14 is coming!
  • Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on September 20
  • Supporter tier (€9) get access on September 23
  • Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on October 07
  • Public release will happen with the release of V0.15
V0.14 will focus entirely on Cara, featuring two quests filled with temptation and hot scenes. Upon completion, you'll be able to add her to your harem. Additionally, there will be three new steamy open-world interactions between Cara and Sofia.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Loved the new update.

A dom-mommy personality option for Mary would be great.

I wish we kept access to girls houses after their quests are done. It doesn't have to include new scenes, let us enter eleanor's house and replay those education scenes. I know they are in the gallery already but it doesn't feel the same.

3.80 star(s) 105 Votes