Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
We don't know she was dating anyone other than Patrick :KEK:. The MC depends on how you play it, retarded to use that as an argument, but expected from a dude that thinks couples can go for months without a single kiss :WeSmart:
K for one thing, they were never a couple. Yet another thing that Vania made very clear in the the dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Patrick is still begging her to kiss him and she still won't do it after "a few dates", then it's clear she's never let him kiss her. She has no interest in him at all.

For another, you're making double standards. If you're going to call a girl a slut merely for opening a door for another dude, then you'd have to call a guy a slut for trying to fuck the whole town lol. But for some reason you're far more offended by the idea that Vania might have kissed a guy she previously dated... which apparently is enough to make her a "slut" to the incel crowd.

Thirdly, there's literally nothing indicating she's dated other guys. You're creating that out of thin air. But again... hypothetically if she did date someone else prior to Patrick, then it still wouldn't make her a "slut". If it's your worldview that a girl is a slut just because she dated someone before you, then you have serious problems dude.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
My position is the more likely one, and remember that this started because you tried to show proof of it didn't happening:

So who is the one presenting their opinions as facts? :unsure::coffee:. Got an extra mirror, if you want one.
I presented screenshots from the game that indicate they have never kissed and were never boyfriend/girlfriend.
When you present something from the game (besides saying 'my theory is most likely') that indicates they were fucking, get back to me.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
haven't played this game in a while is the power thing still apart of the story or has it taken a back seat.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just not interested in Zoe at all. I'll stick to Vania. :love:
funny thing is my imagination of them fused together is just Vania with Freckles haha

good choice
I agree I can get my cutie Zoe all to my self :)

haven't played this game in a while is the power thing still apart of the story or has it taken a back seat.
kind of it still there the progression in explaining has been slow tho but looks like might get a bit of a reveal on it somewhat soon in terms of story. In terms of updates who knows when

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ooh no. (to Vania with freckles).

You can have Zoe and we can double date. :p
yeah probably would look bad haha but would look much worst I'd think if their appearance actually fused and changed like in DBZ haha hence why I thought of Vania with freckles as their fusion form lmfao. okay that is enough DBZ jokes.

On a serious note why does Vania have to be such a better character than Zoe it makes me conflicted cause I like Vania and probably Ruby's character more than Zoe but im being super biased with looks in this one and that is a rare thing for me.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Got to Chapter 2,
Couldn't stay with Vania
Downloaded mod to find out my mistake
Turns out I had to NOT say I want more at the party which would give me more options

Reactions: Jericho85
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes