Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Got to Chapter 2,
Couldn't stay with Vania
Downloaded mod to find out my mistake
Turns out I had to NOT say I want more at the party which would give me more options
Her dialogue hints at it pretty bluntly when she says it can only continue as friends because she doesn't want the complication of a serious relationship when she's about to move. So it makes sense why choosing "You want more" is the wrong choice. It would be like saying you don't give a fuck about her feelings.

Reactions: Mysters90

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Her dialogue hints at it pretty bluntly when she says it can only continue as friends because she doesn't want the complication of a serious relationship when she's about to move. So it makes sense why choosing "You want more" is the wrong choice. It would be like saying you don't give a fuck about her feelings.
I can understand why he got confused though. In most AVNs if you want a relationship with Vania, then you would choose 'more'.

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
Dl the game, installed it and Scrappy mod. Ran it fine until the phone popped up . When I reply to the message from Emma, we message, then nothing. I can't out of the phone to proceed. Help!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Dl the game, installed it and Scrappy mod. Ran it fine until the phone popped up . When I reply to the message from Emma, we message, then nothing. I can't out of the phone to proceed. Help!
Stop using scrappy mod then.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes