Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Why can't i join Ashley while in freeroam?
First, you must choose a path that allows you to have fun with Ashley and Melissa. It's about Jacob's party.
Then you meet Ashley at the supermarket, where your answers will affect getting content with Ashley solo, or with Ashley and Melissa at the party at Zoe's house. Also, if you do it right, there's a hot scene with Ashley waiting for you at the supermarket.
If you see a grey area, it means you missed Jacob's party or blew her off at the supermarket.
bacf6878-7ba7-43c6-aa1e-733ec9691dbb.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
There's no beth scene in this update, honestly she's my biggest motivation to play this game, hopefully the next update will have a sexy scene with a hot mom!:love:
id be surprised if there is one. We still got the 'Fake" date with Vania. I admit I don't care about beth at all but I feel like next update is gonna be the date , and hopefully some content to move the story forward and if you are lucky I can see some general interactions with Beth but id be really surprised if it is any sexy or lewd scenes.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
is ch2p3 the end of ch2 or is there a p4 planned? I want to start playing when the full chapter is out, so can someone please let me know.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
is ch2p3 the end of ch2 or is there a p4 planned? I want to start playing when the full chapter is out, so can someone please let me know.
I was planning the same thing. Played the most recent version that is available here, and it ends with a screen of the release dates for Ch2p3, so I'm not even sure that this here is actually part3. There have been others asking the same thing, and so far I have not seen an answer. There was also some mention on the Patreon page that a wrong version was released initially, but since I'm not a patron I can't tell what the complete message says or if anything was updated there.

If what is available here is part3 then it ends pretty abruptly, so I'd wager there is more to come in Chapter2. But as i said, it could be that I only played up to part2, although then it would still mean you can not complete Chapter 2 currently.

My advice would be to hold off on playing, at least until it is clear what is the most recent version/update is.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I was planning the same thing. Played the most recent version that is available here, and it ends with a screen of the release dates for Ch2p3, so I'm not even sure that this here is actually part3. There have been others asking the same thing, and so far I have not seen an answer. There was also some mention on the Patreon page that a wrong version was released initially, but since I'm not a patron I can't tell what the complete message says or if anything was updated there.

If what is available here is part3 then it ends pretty abruptly, so I'd wager there is more to come in Chapter2. But as i said, it could be that I only played up to part2, although then it would still mean you can not complete Chapter 2 currently.

My advice would be to hold off on playing, at least until it is clear what is the most recent version/update is.
What is here is Part 3. I played part 2 a while ago, and then played the latest update which included more. I don't know what the end screen is about. Maybe a mistake, or just an end screen. But there was definitely content past the end of C2P2 in the file here.

Reactions: PickleSteve

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Will I be able to get on Vania's path if I accept Zoe's feelings? I like Zoe ver much, but I like Vania even more. She's more interesting as a character to me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Will I be able to get on Vania's path if I accept Zoe's feelings? I like Zoe ver much, but I like Vania even more. She's more interesting as a character to me.
been awhile but I recall I did a save for both Zoe and Vania, since Zoe is my favorite yet I liked Vania character more so decided to manwhore it up. I might of maybe missed 1 scene but not even sure if I did. So far I didn't have to choose or anything and was able to play both paths for the time being.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Ohhh, I chose to go to Zoe's house instead of with Jacob, would that affect anything? I see that it's listed as a bad choice in the given walkthrough. I like Beth as a milf, but I'd accept closing her path for Zoe and Vania.
This walkthrough does not involve saving, which means that with certain choices at a party and in the supermarket, you will be able to unlock most of the scenes. Well, except for Beth, because she blocks the naughty scenes with Zoe and Vania.

In general, the game can be divided into 2 ways:
1. Zoe and Vania's path;
2. Elizabeth's path.

So, if you're on the first path, the milf is left out.
If you're on the second path, you lose all the scenes with Melissa and Ashley, and you lose the final scene with Zoe at the end of the Prologue. Naturally this will affect your relationship with her in the following chapters. I don't remember if Beth affects the scenes with Vania, but it will definitely shut down the planned joint scene with Zoe and Vania later on.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't remember if Beth affects the scenes with Vania.
She does. She tries calling MC during the bench scene with Vania. If you pick up the phone, then it's Beth +1 and Vania walks off. If you ignore the call, then you get a romance scene with the main girl.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

chest44

Sep 30, 2022
1723979348147.png

Anyone know what this scene is or how it can be fixed? Think i saw another comment here with the same issue.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes