• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so question even tho i never keep that choice because who would want the mc mother gang banged o what there are some out there who would love that. but i do wish the story would also move on some because i want to kill crydin and the valtores leader and save all the lady's for my self lol shit i forgot killing both of the horse lady's evil kids lol.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly I'll give Gabe some credit, despite how long it takes to get CGs, I'm pleased Gabe doesn't resort to using Ai dogshit in the game. I haven't looked at games on this site for close to a year and I just looked and saw so much Ai slop, so I've gotta give thanks for at least paying real artists to make art.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i did not go to the past but yet i now have one character slot i can't use. they should fix this problem and make more of the story with other stuff that are in rpg

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
View attachment 4043827
Here's todays blog, it SEEMS like the fishing stuff is complete. Gabe got that done fairly quick honestly so that will be interesting to kill time. Now we just need more main story progression. I fear we won't get an update with that before the end of 2024.
That "I think that'll be all of them for now" scares me. Let's hope Gabe has in his/her heart the will to give us more story content before the year ends.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
hard to say but we do need more story and let's hope it's good stuff and not shitty your girls are going to be raped by every monster are person in the game. because that is aready getting to be a pain. also i can't fight for the tiki tribe because the game said i had an invisable party member.
Yeah, it happens somehow sometimes, it seems like the game check how many party members you have with a variable that goes up when you add someone, and goes down when you remove someone...
It would be fine normally, but it seems like there might be some moments where a character gets removed without reducing the variable, which makes the game believe you still have 1 more party member

The easy fix would be :
- Create a Common Event that checks your current party
- Start it by setting the Party Member variable to 0
- Make a Conditional Branch "If the Actor Farah is in the Party", if yes, Party Member variable +1
- Make the same condition for every character
- Put the Common Event every time the game has to check your Party Member variable

I don't even know how the dev didn't even thought about this honestly
But then again, it's not the only thing that is a mess in this game

Reactions: JungleNuts

LesterCordroy

Nov 27, 2017
HUH. I put something and it was deleted. So I am done doing anything with this game. I am just done, Fishing? Wish I had a game..
Please quit supporting this massive pit for money. I am still waiting for a actual update. STOP PAYING HIM!
Yeah I hate to say it but I really do agree, Gabe should have stopped wasting time on excessive alternate art, finished this game and moved on to the next one years ago.

Edit: It's really for Gabe's own good too, the reason they're not getting more support and expanding their revenue/backer base is because they're not moving forward and people are seeing there's just no return on investment for backing this game.

Reactions: LordDark97

jfetterolf

Jul 17, 2022
hey after doing the second prison break if bal rana(pirate chick) isnt in the sewer with the group or at the camp immediately after did i mess up? i did the option where i tried to negotiate for sex, do i lose out on the option to have her as a companion or romancable or does it just appear later?

shadowthylived

Dec 1, 2019
Guys question, what are the buttons to press when doing the Tavern Wench Challenge with Gabrielle, I've been pressing every button on the keyboard and nothing seems to work.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes