LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah I hate to say it but I really do agree, Gabe should have stopped wasting time on excessive alternate art, finished this game and moved on to the next one years ago.

Edit: It's really for Gabe's own good too, the reason they're not getting more support and expanding their revenue/backer base is because they're not moving forward and people are seeing there's just no return on investment for backing this game.
frankly i could understand hire two artists but 6 artists? why?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think to give these artist the chance to get there drawings out there are to get them well known to other dev's. hard's to say really.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone who wants to support this game. Don't! I haven't updated the walkthrough since nothing, outside or random crap, has been updated. It will change. It always does. Creator used to use my walkthrough to fix their game. Since I really don't care anymore, it is random. Fishing. I wrote a 350 page document about this game. It hasn't moved forward in two years! Just let that sink in.
STOP SUPPORTING TRASH! PLEASE!

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
i would think to give these artist the chance to get there drawings out there are to get them well known to other dev's. hard's to say really.
I highly disagree, honestly
Having multiple artists is fine, and yes, it can promote them, some games do that and it works (like Monster Girl Quest for example)
However, when you put 5 artists basically against each other, by making the player choose which artist he likes from the beginning, with small pictures as examples, and with no way to change it afterwards (as far as I know), it does not really promote them
In fact, I would like to believe that most players selected the 3rd artstyle (aka SethxZoe), because it's the most "modern" and polished

Also, it's quite hard to actually find the artist names, since there's no credits anywhere (as far as I know), so you specifically have to go to the arts gallery, select CG scenes, go to your specific artstyle, and finally select one picture to have the popup that says who drew that

Whether it impact the development time is hard to know (even if I do believe it does), however, it's still a huge waste of money, and it makes the game even more of a mess than it already is

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see were your comeing from but i think artist 5's art was good too. mybe it's just because i played it so many times with all the art styles but then i don't have much of a life anyway lol.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes