3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SlokaiTH

Jul 14, 2024
I'd like to ask the owner of this game. I used to play the old version before the remake. Is the old story still necessary to remember because if it were a remake the old story wouldn't be connected to the new one? I'll clear my brain and start over.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'd like to ask the owner of this game. I used to play the old version before the remake. Is the old story still necessary to remember because if it were a remake the old story wouldn't be connected to the new one? I'll clear my brain and start over.
Na. It's a new story. Girls have boyfriends. They all look different. It's worth a try if you've never played it before. Took years to get the game where it was prior to the remake. Gonna take that long or longer to get where it was. Sadly, I don't really like the remake at all.

Non-ya-8usnus

Aug 24, 2024
Na. It's a new story. Girls have boyfriends. They all look different. It's worth a try if you've never played it before. Took years to get the game where it was prior to the remake. Gonna take that long or longer to get where it was. Sadly, I don't really like the remake at all.
BoyfriendS WHAT!!??

Arcane Imagination

Jun 24, 2024
So biggest change is that the girls are used goods? LOL
If you're deeply religious you wouldn't be here. And if you like virgins then you should also be one. Some may point out the difference between male and female biology but it's still a bit hypocrisy. And if it's fit for narrative then I see no problem with people with previous relationship if they don't rub it out faces. No need to get worked up. It's not like every single one fo them were hookers on steroids.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
If you're deeply religious you wouldn't be here. And if you like virgins then you should also be one. Some may point out the difference between male and female biology but it's still a bit hypocrisy. And if it's fit for narrative then I see no problem with people with previous relationship if they don't rub it out faces. No need to get worked up. It's not like every single one fo them were hookers on steroids.
you do not know that, the author of te game has statedt that they want realistic setting, yo dont think he's not gonna do this?

no problem with people with previous relationship if they don't rub it out faces

Tenchip3d0

Dec 25, 2020
FB_IMG_1711318609542.jpg

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes