3.90 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 4, 2022
Ya that would make sense but I quoted the dev saying they're all going to be single, meet and be with MC anyway. So if they're single when they meet MC then there isn't even a netori plot going on where we steal the girls, it's just back story. Honestly I like netori but it doesn't sound like that's what we're getting from how the dev said that.
Atm, I'd agree with you. Combining the fact we all know it's a harem game and the wording from the response of the dev implies that yeah - they're going to be single before meeting MC. So for anyone that might currently lore-wise be in a relationship, we know that there won't be any interaction with the MC until they're not. And honestly? the way the MC is written so far, he certainly doesn't have the vibe of someone that'd commit netori (obviously that could change the more his backstory is disclosed, however)

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Guys, i think we should chill out a bit (we're doing Bibles of something that probably isn't even gonna be mentioned in the story hahah) , as i said before the boyfriends is a decision a little questionable but it's too early to criticism, if I'm not wrong only 3 o 4 girls have boyfriend, (outside of Alisa, we know she has had a few) but i concur, it's a little aimless if they exist but don't really have any relevance.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm really liking the remake so far. The characters seem a lot more fleshed out with backstories and personalities. Looking forward to the next update.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont want to spoil nothing but the rates shiold reflect the ongoing game and no the last on ebefore the rewok?
i was reading the rating and saw that the game have a 4 star rev ,and that wasnt possible bcs the ratin ofor the last reworked i has only 6 rates,.and have only about 3 stars,....so moderators need to be crative to review this issue ,the game now isnt what is was is far worse...so for respect to the coomunity ,if you rate this one put wich version are you rating.....

Reactions: KingBan

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
I noticed there's no mention of a creampie tag and it doesn't seem to be a planned future one... does anyone know if the game actually has these?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I noticed there's no mention of a creampie tag and it doesn't seem to be a planned future one... does anyone know if the game actually has these?
Pretty much every girl in the game is going to be pregnant by the end of the game. So yes, creampies very much are planned.

We're just still in the epilogue phase of the remake, so there's no sex yet ans thus no cremapies yet

Reactions: Dragoon12

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I haven't played the old version, just the rework, so I don't have any context about what was changed or something to compare the new iterations to.

I really like what I see so far. The game made a great first impression. Great renders, depth, humor, mystery and combat. Genre combination is potent, can't wait for more.

I want to see some more of the MC before writing a review, because right now the game focuses on staging.
Best of luck!

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I'm mostly liking the re-work so far and the improved character images. That said I do have some hopefully constructive criticism. The big one is the usage of descriptions in the parenthesis "(giggles a little sweetly)", "(breathes a little uncontrollably)", "(sighs in frustration)". Some of the time these feel over-wrote, like what's the difference between giggling, giggling a little sweetly, or giggling sweetly? Usually just saying "(giggles)" would be enough to get the point across, unless it's for the non-verbal characters, to make up for their lack of dialogue. Other times it feels unnecessary, you don't have to qualify a character's sighs as frustrated because I can see that they are frustrated, sad, nervous etc by the look on their face and body language. It's kind of like if an actor was saying their stage directions out loud with their lines.
Edit: Also it would be nice if there were more save slots/pages.

Last edited:

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
So biggest change is that the girls are used goods? LOL
I mean, not necessarily, Even if girls like Alisa had boyfriend that doesn't mean they are doing it. Most of the girls are pretty young and have that myth heritage. With other ones like Sora (and her personality) I'm not so sure. We'll just have to wait, and even if the Mc isn't the first it's not a big deal (but if you are a virgin fan, it could be a hard pill to swallow tbh)

Probably the boyfriend's thing it's only gonna be something to make the girls a little more mature because in the original they were a little too naive with the MC.

Last edited:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
*Snip*

We'll just have to wait, and even if the Mc isn't the first it's not a big deal (but if you are a virgin fan, it could be a hard pill to swallow tbh)

Probably the boyfriend's thing it's only gonna be something to make the girls a little more mature because in the original they were a little to naive with the MC.
To be honest it will be a dealbreaker for a lot of players.
Never understood the idea of "boyfriends" in harem games. It adds nothing of value and most of the times ruins LIs for a big portion of the player base.
We will see, but I predict that if any of the girls isn't a virgin because of these boyfriend-changes, a bunch of interested players will stop playing and never come back or, worse, will start the age-old dsicussion war.
That is a lose-lose change, but we'll see.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(I replayed both versions...to compare them.)

Well for me I didn't like the second version very much...I preferred the original release as the story structure kept my interest in wanting to see more content. With the original I liked how MC arrives at a different time...due to some anomaly. And right away starts to establish a close relationship with the headmaster of an all girls school.

Then the scene happens where MC is introduced to a number of the other students while was taken to the mall with the headmaster (a very well done scene to briefly introduce the other characters). As well how the daughter of the headmaster condition is introduced was also well done. For me it all blended so very well together (story progression), but now with the new structure at times I kind of lost interest with the new story (sorry, it's just how it made me feel while trying to accept so many of the new changes to a story I had already looked forward to it's next updates).

I would have recommended putting up a number of voting polls, as it would have been good feedback to see how others would have felt about some of the potential drastic story changes before they were carried out. As for me the story before was already excellent (at least I really enjoyed it). But now it's so different from the original...but I'll wait and see as more content is released, and then decide if I will continue my interest in this new different title.

Best Regards.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes