• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3.1] [RudeStudio]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

JonSgnZeta

Aug 14, 2023
Hi, something is wrong with the version. I maxed out Mari love point but could not trigger her route and the bj scene. Any idea how I went wrong? Thanks

Reactions: RudeStudio

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
do you mean gallery in game? yes it have gallery to replay h-scene. you can find it in phone app (Try with new saves)
No, he means (I suppose) a way to unlock the gallery so to be able to watch locked scenes (aka a gallery unlock(er)). Tempted to have a look based on some screenshots (I am a bit of a sucker for HS) but the reportedly grind is holding me back tbh.

Rex G have u tried Universal Gallery Unlocker?

-edit: I swiftly had a look (compressed), perhaps he did mean a mod after all, because the phone's gallery & video apps are empty at game start (it seems there's nothing to unlock), so apparently you get your replay scenes as you go? UGU didn't work for me. I like the relaxing music btw ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

OhNyo!!

Jun 28, 2018
Amazing Game btw can you add save files location to another folder in documents for android port if you can ut helos to move saves around on newer version

Jul 14, 2017
Can the dev replace misa with some other girl for the scene where daisy shot the mc. During the kidnapping the cat girl said you dominated misa but if you choose to leave her misa says mc cannot control her during the daisy scene. It's very contradictory. During that scene Misa literaly becomes someonelse.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
ah okay ^^ hope you like the game buddy
Wasn't this the game that had multiple routes where the MC can abuse the girl who has a boyfriend in a hotel, when he rescues her from kidnapping?
Then I think he commits suicide and also abuses a mother and daughter and he could also pay for fancy prostitutes and then they took that away.
Then the MC brought in a gang where that girl's boyfriend was and looking for how to get that girl (I don't remember the name), it was the same one from the hotel, so all that was eliminated in the rework. or does it continue, or was there a total change?
Finally, if I disable the sandbox, does it become a kinetic novel or does it have options?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Wasn't this the game that had multiple routes where the MC can abuse the girl who has a boyfriend in a hotel, when he rescues her from kidnapping?
Then I think he commits suicide and also abuses a mother and daughter and he could also pay for fancy prostitutes and then they took that away.
Then the MC brought in a gang where that girl's boyfriend was and looking for how to get that girl (I don't remember the name), it was the same one from the hotel, so all that was eliminated in the rework. or does it continue, or was there a total change?
Finally, if I disable the sandbox, does it become a kinetic novel or does it have options?
The suicide and the prostitutes were removed. The rest is still in the game.
I think it's just sandbox at this moment. I wish it wasn't but oh well.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The suicide and the prostitutes were removed. The rest is still in the game.
I think it's just sandbox at this moment. I wish it wasn't but oh well.
So the kidnapping of the girl is still there? How many routes are there? The one where you save her, the one where you abuse her, and each one has its own continuity? And finally, is it worth playing it or better wait for it to stop I stopped being still in the game.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
For those who only care about the game's plot, from version v0.3.2 the sandbox system will no longer be affected.
You just need to go to your phone and click next to the next story, although there will be some simple conditions that are easy to do.
Regarding the content of the remake, you will have a total of 2 main routes to choose from. You can choose to avoid storylines you don't like.

In addition to the main plot, you can experience additional side stories added.

If you are interested, download and experience this rework version again, because it has added many other interesting things than the old version.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
This game gives you a superpower and then fails to give you any satisfying way of using it. It just leads to rapes you could have done with regular old muscles or opportunity.

When do we get real satisfaction?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
This game gives you a superpower and then fails to give you any satisfying way of using it. It just leads to rapes you could have done with regular old muscles or opportunity.

When do we get real satisfaction?
it's very hard to answer this question! Especially since the game isn't even completely finished yet

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes