Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3.1] [RudeStudio]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Cho hỏi là làm sao để hỏi về bối cảnh của misa thế tôi đã nói chuyện với bomi và được yêu cầu đi hỏi nhưng khi tôi đến thư viện thì lại không hỏi được ?
Tôi đang chơi ở chương 14

How can I ask about misa's background? I talked to bomi and was asked to ask but when I went to the library I couldn't ask?
I'm playing on chapter 14
maybe you can find the solution in on Itch... If not, then it's must be some bug.
then please wait for next version to public release in next few days.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i saw this game has a lot of tags before, why they are removed?

are tags purposely being hidden? are unsavory content can be avoidable ¿ ¿

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
i saw this game has a lot of tags before, why they are removed?

are tags purposely being hidden? are unsavory content can be avoidable ¿ ¿
Which tags are you referring to?
The plot is divided into 2 main routes. So you can freely avoid unsatisfactory storylines.
And in all of those story lines, there will only be stories about the MC stealing women from others, but never others who can touch the MC's women.

WilliamV

Apr 22, 2022
latest update is now availabel to download for golden patreon, so version v0.3.1 will be public to download in few more days ^^ Hope you will like it!
Game v0.3.2 was released almost a month but v0.3.1 is still not available to public ?
And where is the scene Misa sitting naked on the table probably in the library (Pic 3 in the OP and in the save/load background) ?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Game v0.3.2 was released almost a month but v0.3.1 is still not available to public ?
And where is the scene Misa sitting naked on the table probably in the library (Pic 3 in the OP and in the save/load background) ?
Hello, Due to some health reasons, I had to temporarily stop working for a few weeks to recover. I will update the latest download link soon when I have prepared enough promotional activities.
about Misa's scene, That scene is a scene in the old version and will be redone in the upcoming v0.4

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
decent game so far, dont know if bug or completely missing the next step. stuck on
1. starting Charlotte's questline: after got Mari up to after the date

2. I don't know if the end of it or a bug for Mari:
Date Night and Beyond
  • Looking for Mari: If Mari isn't at the library, check the school hallway. Please continue searching for her at the library until the next event triggers.
she sitting on a chair table at the library

note: I completed the current story so far
note: completed other 3 girls

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
decent game so far, dont know if bug or completely missing the next step. stuck on
1. starting Charlotte's questline: after got Mari up to after the date

2. I don't know if the end of it or a bug for Mari:
Date Night and Beyond
  • Looking for Mari: If Mari isn't at the library, check the school hallway. Please continue searching for her at the library until the next event triggers.
she sitting on a chair table at the library

note: I completed the current story so far
note: completed other 3 girls
If you're playing v0.3, mari's route end after southern date with her. the following part will be available in next version (v0.3.1)

Reactions: godscoper

Junloi2018

Mar 21, 2022
i don't have time to play, but i really like the art of the game. is there any way to unlock all the H scenes?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
i don't have time to play, but i really like the art of the game. is there any way to unlock all the H scenes?
didn't think about it yet. I will post all H-scene to my telegram group. You can watch it here:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3.1] [RudeStudio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [681 MB]
- - - -

Mac [679 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I literally downloaded .3 off another website not even an hour ago just to come here and see it was updated :cautious:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AbsoluteDominationRework-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes