Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3.1] [RudeStudio]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
help
1719975468934.png
He tells me to look for Hart but he tells me to fuck off in the school hallway.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
help
View attachment 3793770
He tells me to look for Hart but he tells me to fuck off in the school hallway.
Maybe you forgot to watch the tutorial => click on the "?" in the upper corner of the screen for better understanding.
Regarding your problem, you are missing a requirement in the task list.
In your case, you are most likely missing a step to the mall #6

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Should rename this game to creepy loser with massive oedipal complex and no self control picks up sloppy seconds from every guy in town.

Dooms_y69

Aug 6, 2017
last scene! nooo way... Aya's father?

There's something about having a strong guardian. Waiting for curiosity...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well done story game. Developer! <3:love:

aaaaa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RudeStudio

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
How to earn money? I have a task to get 200$ but I don't know how
dude, you can study at library and interact with Mari until she spoil about contest top 1 student. And if you win, you will have 5000$. I suggest you let's invest Mari route, she very cute, pretty than Misa, rich and very sweet too
Misa before rework belike: hello iam b*tch
Misa after rework belike: hello imma b*tch again but better
RudeStudio hmm please add any scene f*ck Mari or any things like that....I end with her scene at the park and it almost cannot trigger more story or make anything with her but because this route too sweet so i very want it
And please shave public hairy for female character please, this made my eye explode and i very hate PUBLIC HAIRY so much

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
Ô nhà sản xuất người việt à. Sao k cố cho thêm cái tiếng việt vào cùng cho mn chơi thoải mái với. Tui đã dốt tiếng anh rồi chơi xả stress tý mà kiểu vừa chơi vừa phải học ấy. Đc cái art đẹp thiệt. Cố lên ông.
oh sh*t man, please dont use An Nam/Đông Lào language on this forum. If you stupid about engrisk so dont speak for everyone know you are useless, hide it instead
Although i at An Nam country but when i see any comment or reply by VNmese vi_VN UTF-8 on a en_US UTF-8 forum, this made me feel very annoy
Untitled.jpeg

Reactions: Junloi2018

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
after i donwloaded new version, i very excited but when i experience it
hmm...
i dont understand what the f* this sh*t story talking about
Please let's make MC have brain, and dont make him brainless please
Before meet ArchDemon Cat, the story still very sweet and chill
but after incident with ArchDemon Cat, MC become useless because cat found wrong container host LOL
late game have spoil about ArchDemon Cat....and i think it injured by fight against with Archgod or Archdemon others so it always sleep to restore it power.
Stupid cat! If you want restore your power then let's find a stronger man know how to use brain instead a MC useless, only know fap and fap!
Story at early with mid :9/10
Story at late/end game: 0/10
too bad!

Reactions: johnmnf692

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
after i donwloaded new version, i very excited but when i experience it
hmm...
i dont understand what the f* this sh*t story talking about
Please let's make MC have brain, and dont make him brainless please
Before meet ArchDemon Cat, the story still very sweet and chill
but after incident with ArchDemon Cat, MC become useless because cat found wrong container host LOL
late game have spoil about ArchDemon Cat....and i think it injured by fight against with Archgod or Archdemon others so it always sleep to restore it power.
Stupid cat! If you want restore your power then let's find a stronger man know how to use brain instead a MC useless, only know fap and fap!
Story at early with mid :9/10
Story at late/end game: 0/10
too bad!
There are three different route, buddy. Please try all of them first

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
would be nice if there was more routes at chapter 20 and would be nice to make the protagonist gain a second power and that second power will change him i think his second power should be love alteration like he can change who a person is in love with but that should depend on the route but in truth the side content should have a walkthrough in game because some of them are hard to find like the blondes route and eventually there should also be other ways to get the teachers and other girls regardless of route but with the aya route i think you should make it so aya doesnt believe misa and you should make aya a very jealous type

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
RudeStudio i did think very much about word of main protagonist character at intro game. And i will answer:
If i have an ability power like Perfect Absolute Domination, i will become baby-sitter. Yeah, example when a kid don't want drink milk although it will make kids become grow up...and i will activate power force that kid must drink, and if some kids cry aloud so much, i will use power and make them become silent.
=> bad kid become good kid
=> too good for get money!
Otherwise, i suggest keep story at old version (version which you r*pe Misa but she will suic*de) but let's make MC become good or bad depends on player. So we will have two routes, good and evil routes. Good route, MC will become batman or hero or etc...and evil route will become a villain instead force player must play according to the route Devs game made.
And..i think you should make skin or outfit or cotsumes in game or pay-to-get, this is amount small fees for you have power make game better.
Why i suggest that? It because MC design too ugly and looks too stupid, if he can become handsome or change outfit, i think MC will less fool than normal, LOL.
And, i think you should make two port, 1 port for mobile will reduce or mute all sound, less animation, low quality and other port pc, it is full game, with full voice, full language packs or simple just need make a launcher game, if who want full experience then download from your self-host server, and who want skin or something should pay $ for you.
Why? Because this is Capitalist era. Nothing will be free forever. This is a life at present, hahahaha

• Red Heart

Lth0123

Jul 30, 2024
Cho hỏi là làm sao để hỏi về bối cảnh của misa thế tôi đã nói chuyện với bomi và được yêu cầu đi hỏi nhưng khi tôi đến thư viện thì lại không hỏi được ?
Tôi đang chơi ở chương 14

How can I ask about misa's background? I talked to bomi and was asked to ask but when I went to the library I couldn't ask?
I'm playing on chapter 14

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes