Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I decided to do another playthrough for funsies and I seem to have a massive issue when I get to High Lathion.

I'm happily playing along and it keeps skipping massive amounts of story.

So, I start the game, they go through the portal and have the fight with the Moonzombies and then it skips straight to talking to Seraphina about the curse.

Then it plays through until Asswholeem comes to tell us we're going somewhere and then it skips straight to Kali being in bed after getting injured.

I know that's not how it goes from playing before but I can't get it to stop skipping.
Are you using the walkthrough mod? Idk if it's been fixed but apparently that was fucking up people's playthroughs before

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you using the walkthrough mod? Idk if it's been fixed but apparently that was fucking up people's playthroughs before
I was.

I just tried without it and you are right, it was the mod.

I don't normally use them but was trying to min/max relationship scores. Nevermind, isn't hard to figure out what to pick.

Thankyou.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was.

I just tried without it and you are right, it was the mod.

I don't normally use them but was trying to min/max relationship scores. Nevermind, isn't hard to figure out what to pick.

Thankyou.
Could always use if you really want to see everything. More complex but also more useful than the walkthrough mod since it doesn't only tell you the stat changes but also tells you when the game's calling each stat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Question, Is it working with JoiPlay?
You could put the rpa in the game folder and find out yourself. It might function but it probably wouldn't work well. Unless joiplay would let you hotkey alt+m you wouldn't be able to open up the urm menu. It might work purely for telling you choice and path variable although the buttons are pretty small for a touch screen. So I'd doubt it's worth it. It likely wouldn't work particularly well if at all and it'd probably have significantly reduced functionality.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I decided to do another playthrough for funsies and I seem to have a massive issue when I get to High Lathion.

I'm happily playing along and it keeps skipping massive amounts of story.

So, I start the game, they go through the portal and have the fight with the Moonzombies and then it skips straight to talking to Seraphina about the curse.

Then it plays through until Asswholeem comes to tell us we're going somewhere and then it skips straight to Kali being in bed after getting injured.

I know that's not how it goes from playing before but I can't get it to stop skipping.
Heya - are you playing with the walkthrough mod? This seems to cause these kinds of issues for a lot of people... If you are and try again without, it should work as normal :)

Edit: When I replied, the other messages after yours hadn't loaded—I see you already fixed it!

Reactions: Avaron1974

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I am currently playing the first realms, can someone tell me what the clickable little heart in the upper right hand side of the screen is for?
This allows you to save your favourite scenes and view them later in the gallery.

If you prefer to take a screenshot and save it outside of the game, it is still better to press "S".

4.20 star(s) 116 Votes