rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
so

so this basically changes the old version to the english one and leaves the new content alone?
Yes, it simply replaces all the v29 NPC content that has carried over to versions 30, 31 and 32 that have the same file names. New versions generally carry most of the previous versions content and then adds new stuff. Sometimes the interface changes which is why I only copy the npc folder and leave everything else alone.

When I copied the v29 western mod npc_unique folder into v32, the copy process detected 6074 files with the same names, which is how many v29 files have been carried forward from version to version.

Some files are occasionally updated/changed by Avenger usually not many. You can be picky and only copy individual NPC's rather than all of them. I always make a copy of the orginal v32 folder prior to overwriting with the mod files so very easy to go back as well.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, it simply replaces all the v29 NPC content that has carried over to versions 30, 31 and 32 that have the same file names. New versions generally carry most of the previous versions content and then adds new stuff. Sometimes the interface changes which is why I only copy the npc folder and leave everything else alone.

When I copied the v29 western mod npc_unique folder into v32, the copy process detected 6074 files with the same names, which is how many v29 files have been carried forward from version to version.

Some files are occasionally updated/changed by Avenger usually not many. You can be picky and only copy individual NPC's rather than all of them. I always make a copy of the orginal v32 folder prior to overwriting with the mod files so very easy to go back as well.
so if I want the updated image from 32, I just need to copy everything else then

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
so if I want the updated image from 32, I just need to copy everything else then
Yes, pasting v29 mod files into v32 will only replace the existing ones with the same name. It will not touch any newer files as they were not in v32. Only copy/paste the npc_unique folder nothing else. Make a copy and save the v32 npc folder before you paste the v29 npc_unique folder so you can go back

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
How do I unlock Bazena's "love scenes"? Also, is the option to buy a house for her only available on the alternate route?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how do you buy an apartment for yana?
I just deflowered her with the promise of an apartment.
The walkthrough doesn't show how to buy an apartment.
Checked the laptop, checked the realtor in the business center too
huh, I triggered the apartment convo after meeting aurelius.

PS: How do you unlock aurelius love path?

how to trigger Fira invite to valley?

Last edited:

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
how do you buy an apartment for yana?
I just deflowered her with the promise of an apartment.
The walkthrough doesn't show how to buy an apartment.
Checked the laptop, checked the realtor in the business center too
huh, I triggered the apartment convo after meeting aurelius.

PS: How do you unlock aurelius love path?

how to trigger Fira invite to valley?
Check out this walkthrough

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes