• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

nuriann

Jul 30, 2020
When a mother tells her son that he needs to prepare birth control pills and many other things... that... sad expression, tone of voice, body language... I understand because he is a loving son, but as a parent... as an incest fanatic, my heart aches for a moment... but this is not an English-speaking country.

Last edited:

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Full save would be nice
A full save of a QSP game is pretty much pointless, my guess is you do not play QSP games much, if at all previously.

Why you may ask?

1: This game has many paths so most saves will not have them fully covered.

2: The majority of scenes happen as you progress along a path, this is a corruption game after all. So scenes, images,videos are revealed as you progress. Once you actually manage to complete a path, many of the leadup scenes are no longer available as the character has now been corrupted or the story progressed for them.

3: Viewing the end point of a corruption game path is pretty much pointless if you miss the journey along the way.

Much easier and faster to just head to the videos and picture folders, select the NPC you want, and view the images and videos rather than load a save where you would have pretty much no clue which paths were travelled things missed along the way.

My guess is you will not see a save posted for most QSP games including this one.

XPEH388

Feb 18, 2018
A full save of a QSP game is pretty much pointless, my guess is you do not play QSP games much, if at all previously.

Why you may ask?

1: This game has many paths so most saves will not have them fully covered.

2: The majority of scenes happen as you progress along a path, this is a corruption game after all. So scenes, images,videos are revealed as you progress. Once you actually manage to complete a path, many of the leadup scenes are no longer available as the character has now been corrupted or the story progressed for them.

3: Viewing the end point of a corruption game path is pretty much pointless if you miss the journey along the way.

Much easier and faster to just head to the videos and picture folders, select the NPC you want, and view the images and videos rather than load a save where you would have pretty much no clue which paths were travelled things missed along the way.

My guess is you will not see a save posted for most QSP games including this one.
I'll tell you why I'm asking
Simply because I've already played previous versions and don't want to spend dozens of hours repeating the same actions because the author makes old saves useless
And responding to the last sentence. I've played a few qsp games and for example in Son of Asia topic peoples posted many saves

Reactions: Nosteryion

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'll tell you why I'm asking
Simply because I've already played previous versions and don't want to spend dozens of hours repeating the same actions because the author makes old saves useless
And responding to the last sentence. I've played a few qsp games and for example in Son of Asia topic peoples posted many saves
It turns out that you are a lazy ass and besides the fact that you are too lazy to play the game, you are too lazy to use the search?
A sad case. There are saves for the game on the previous pages, try to search for it will be useful to your brain ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Vespak and Burt

XPEH388

Feb 18, 2018
It turns out that you are a lazy ass and besides the fact that you are too lazy to play the game, you are too lazy to use the search?
A sad case. There are saves for the game on the previous pages, try to search for it will be useful to your brain ;)
if you weren't a dickhead, then you would have tried the saves that were posted earlier yourself.
they are all from old or modded versions

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
if you weren't a dickhead, then you would have tried the saves that were posted earlier yourself.
they are all from old or modded versions
Why do I need other people's saves for this game?
If I need to complete the game, I use a quick start and a guide that was posted a few pages earlier and calmly go through the game in 2-3 hours.

After all, what's the point of playing this game if you skip all the stages of the passage, then it's better, as the person above advised, just go to the folder with the game and look at the content.
After all, as he also said, each safe can contain different routes for girls, you would specify which save we need, with an alt or main branch for the characters.

Reactions: Mario4don

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone have v0.30 or v0.29 download link, the translation files for 0.32 seem to be incomplete
I said recently in the topic that version 0.29 can only be downloaded with American mods, I do not know about version 0.30.

nuriann

Jul 30, 2020
The important crossroads moment when Oksana is crying in her room because of her boyfriend... one of the choices between advice and hitting.... the text that went into hitting was (give you ex pussy)..... I pressed advice for a moment.. did the game scenario change?... after a while... ah.. FUK... starting over from the beginning..

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The important crossroads moment when Oksana is crying in her room because of her boyfriend... one of the choices between advice and hitting.... the text that went into hitting was (give you ex pussy)..... I pressed advice for a moment.. did the game scenario change?... after a while... ah.. FUK... starting over from the beginning..
It's sad to say, but yes, you will have to start over to complete this quest.

It is also very important to have a high combat skill before this task, there is a chance to fail the quest if you do not have enough skill.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
are there complete eng v32 or still incomplete?
There are 3 translations and each of them is where it is better and where it is worse, so choose.

Plus, the volume of text in the game and its difficulty of translation (I am Russian and I know what I am talking about) is a headache for the translator.
Therefore, all translators do the usual understandable translation for the player and that's it, without adaptation and other things.

You can expect a normal and high-quality translation only at the end of the game development, which will not come soon.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes