Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I downloaded the .32 version and I don't have a laptop in my bedroom. How do I search for jobs?
Also how do I set up an alarm clock?

zwrw21

Jun 6, 2017
is there a .32 qsp in english yet?
Thanks. The problem is that there seem to be three different options:

mikesom - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14144487
dspeed - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154125
ametalc - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154574

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?
Don't be hasty just search

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I downloaded the .32 version and I don't have a laptop in my bedroom. How do I search for jobs?
Also how do I set up an alarm clock?
This one got deleted dunno why, but in Aunt Nina's apartment you can use the laptop in your bedroom there.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to progress the sister's quest. The walkthrough says something about asking her about a picnic - this option never arises.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a more complete cheat system for 0.32 yet? Would help so much to be able to skip to various paths.

Tyn11

Jul 14, 2020
Small update of all character information completed, 40 files in total.

Unfortunately I have very little time during the week, because I have to take care of a family member who is seriously ill.

470 files checked, 203 need to be edited.

Overall status about 20%.

View attachment 3801925
View attachment 3801928

I will take a break for a few days now.

Ps: I also brought back the Katya Father Question Quest from 0.29.
I used your v0.30 translation and now my v0.30 save game doesn't work on any other translation(v0.32) of others. I'm not urging you, I just hope that you don't quit on translating v0.32. Hope your family member recovers soon.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This one got deleted dunno why, but in Aunt Nina's apartment you can use the laptop in your bedroom there.
It is not true what you write that the laptop in the MC room has been removed because dev has simply changed the way to access this laptop in MC room and now to access laptop you have to click on it and you can find it on MC bed as you can see in the below attached screenshot and the same has happened with the alarm clock.

mikesom

May 28, 2017
I used your v0.30 translation and now my v0.30 save game doesn't work on any other translation(v0.32) of others. I'm not urging you, I just hope that you don't quit on translating v0.32. Hope your family member recovers soon.
Unfortunately, v0.30 is not compatible with v0.32.

V0.30 was a mixture of v0.29 and MTL Google DeepL and others.

V0.32 is completely from 0 any Russian text through the Ai Chat chased and then corrected in DeepL Write.

As long as the text has nothing to do with a variable, it will be changed.

Please excuse.

And this is why it takes so long to go through text by text, line by line :-/

I have no intention of abandoning the project unless something serious happens.
The devil never sleeps.

As for my family member, I can only hope that it will take a few more years...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I can't seem to progress the sister's quest. The walkthrough says something about asking her about a picnic - this option never arises.
It does eventually, you have to raise her stats through perfume gifts. Then you need to meet Alik in the house around 5pm weekends, then Ask About Alik at 9pm in kitchen, then spy on them at 5pm a few times at a weekend, then go to the Park on a weekday and Alik will ask for your help to have sex. Tell him no, and it should open the picnic option.

Gurkan99

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any content with Shurik and Rada? I vaguely remember some content with her and her son, like mom alt path?
Tried looking for it in different walkthroughs but no mention of it so maybe I remember wrong :)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes