Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

a1020545487

Oct 10, 2022
iMMERSE Pro (Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI, Solaris) and Ultimate (Convolution Bloom, LUT Manager, ReGrade Plus, ReLight) packages are both updated to 2312.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
"ReShade RTGI > iMMERSE".
Happy New Year everyone!
hello master do you have an old file called Relight Alpha 0.2 Zip, the new version of relight is very hard to use and i forgot to backup the old version... thank you very much

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
Question for OStim users. Do you guys know if anybody ported CEO OSex animations to OStim?
I kinda like CEO old anims but dont feel like installing another framework just to get them.

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
This is the funniest joke I've seen all month, dude!
Hahaha. Her face customization isn't just bad—it’s like some alien-level sense of beauty.
Seriously, would anyone even use that? Unbelievable!
It's like a dog barking furiously at others, saying, "Don't you dare take my poop!"
And yeah, that's the character I made myself for Filming&Sexlab&OStim
She looks awesome, what hair(screenshot 1) and bodyslide preset are you using?

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Ngl every women I've seen or met in the modding community is unhinged, schizo spastics. Like bro wtf does this community attract? Mutants from the fucking asylums?

This is only from experience from the ones I've met, and yes i've met that bitch Witchy.
The craziest I've seen is that chick Kukielle who does the Daegon follower mod. She has a whole tribe of desperate men who worship her in her discord too. She'll sick them on people who piss her off. The dudes threaten to murder, stalk, and they even doxxed someone apparently. Here's some of the insanity lol

Real "I saw the Joker movie and made it my whole personality" redditor vibes as well.

Nov 26, 2021
The craziest I've seen is that chick Kukielle who does the Daegon follower mod. She has a whole tribe of desperate men who worship her in her discord too. She'll sick them on people who piss her off. The dudes threaten to murder, stalk, and they even doxxed someone apparently. Here's some of the insanity lol

Real "I saw the Joker movie and made it my whole personality" redditor vibes as well.
Holy crp my eyes when i saw that SS of the chat, absolute cringe, these people have the mental and brain capacity of a 14 year old

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Holy crp my eyes when i saw that SS of the chat, absolute cringe, these people have the mental and brain capacity of a 14 year old
That may be because quite a few of the weirdos you typically encounter genuinely are 14 year olds. The number of legitimate children in these spheres is higher than you'd probably think.

Hell, there's probably some children in this very thread.

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023

lol I remember this, blood all over the linoleum... that has to be the least serious way possible to say floor

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018

I didn't try out Daegon myself but I heard the rumors that after the author release Daegon with her boyfriend and turn a lot of dragonborn into a cuckold, a lot of people (maybe there are some men in her discord too) angry with her
thank goodness I'm not that desperate to angry about that, and thanks for the tip, I may just have myself stay out of that

Last edited:

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
I didn't try out Daegon myself but I heard the rumors that after the author release Daegon with her boyfriend and turn a lot of dragonborn into a cuckold, a lot of people (maybe there are some men in her discord too) angry with her
thank goodness I'm not that desperate to angry about that
It's not only about that. I didn't know the mod too but with looking the ostim page about follower, i see kind of compatibility with it so i was reading the mod page of daegon by curiosity and i was findind a little strange (with reading the page, i was finding that strange so many like and download about this character who was pretty..... meh or twillight vibe so i did some research about it).

About the mod himself, the character was a completly overhaul, the personnality (she was seems more cold, more protective before the completly change),the lore (who was kind fit a little the skyrim lore), the fantasy and yes the partner (who make the player a cuckhold). Instead of doing a new mod and renaming the character, the author has changed drastically the mod and of course, the player/fan base didn't like that. (it can be normal in my opinion).

BUT the main problem with this author is come from her behavior. They banned any people who did a criticism about the changement about the mod. She even suggest that these player should kill themself or something like that or suggest harrassing about these player doing a criticism.

They was a post on reddit but sadly as often, comment was deleted. But if you did some research, you could see toxic behavior from this oauthor.

She come back recently wanting to be close from her community. But some people pointed the fact that she was losing money from patreon or something like that.

You can see more on information on reddit but some comment was deleted (don't know if it's recent but it was visible before the release of the old daegon on a new mod page on nexusmod).

EDIT : ah i didn't see that some people was talking about her behavior before (just read the last post here lol sorry XD)

Apr 24, 2023
hello master do you have an old file called Relight Alpha 0.2 Zip, the new version of relight is very hard to use and i forgot to backup the old version... thank you very much
I don't think I saw old ReLight versions when I browsed McFly downloads channel, maybe they are removed or hidden somewhere else. I will check for them on the next iMMERSE update. If I find anything, it will be here > base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvdTlwMDNiQ0MjRUtpM0dEcjBIZUNTclpGTlhWUkdwZDZrTVhJM19UQVBlVkUxdGg3MDNwRQ

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
That may be because quite a few of the weirdos you typically encounter genuinely are 14 year olds. The number of legitimate children in these spheres is higher than you'd probably think.

Hell, there's probably some children in this very thread.
Not probable, is.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
It's un fortunate they removed the ability to "unendorse" in nexus. Too many mod authors were crying and that's not good for reputation (understand money) of the site. Its always an hypocrisy game from these site. For one they claim equity and justice, but in the other side they deprive you of your freedom of opinion and crown it with spying your personal messages (never trust PM in nexus).

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
It's un fortunate they removed the ability to "unendorse" in nexus. Too many mod authors were crying and that's not good for reputation (understand money) of the site. Its always an hypocrisy game from these site. For one they claim equity and justice, but in the other side they deprive you of your freedom of opinion and crown it with spying your personal messages (never trust PM in nexus).
Not sure what you mean - you can still remove endorsements or kudos on Nexus, even those granted years earlier. If it's not working for you it may be your browser or you may need to log out and log back in. This functionality was not removed.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Not sure what you mean - you can still remove endorsements or kudos on Nexus, even those granted years earlier. If it's not working for you it may be your browser or you may need to log out and log back in. This functionality was not removed.
There was a time where they tested "Non Endorsement" in nexus, its similar to "dislike" in youtube (now also removed for the same financial reasons) or "downvote" in reddit but they quickly removed it because modders were complaining.
A system like that can intimidate modders like the preceding Serkethyt who are constantly threatening users.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes