Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 29, 2021
Speaking of schizo here is another borderline schizo posting in nexus.
For a long time I suspected he/she was a women until I read her in her site.
Be cautious with dealing with anything with this kind of persons. For the slightness argument they can block people.

Never downloaded anything from her.

Lol, what a pathetic shit. How is she going to control whether other people share something privately?

I even visited the page of one of her mods to look at the full list of her prohibitions, it's ridiculous.
❌You are not allowed to use the custom assets of this mod outside of this mod, in any way, publicly or privately.
I don't give support for personal use modifications and I don't allow people to use my comments for it, I will not teach you how to rip off my assets and change them for any others.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RIP OFF THE FACE OF THIS CHARACTER and use it in any other way, it includes Skypatcher, XEdit or any other tool that allow you to use this face or assets in other npcs, vanilla or modded, even if my mod is required.
❗❗❗I respectfully ask you to not use my mods in pictures for nsfw mods, as it for me is disrespectful and makes me feel very uncomfortable.

awdawdaawd

Dec 6, 2018
Lol, what a pathetic shit. How is she going to control whether other people share something privately?

I even visited the page of one of her mods to look at the full list of her prohibitions, it's ridiculous.

This is the funniest joke I've seen all month, dude!
Hahaha. Her face customization isn't just bad—it’s like some alien-level sense of beauty.
Seriously, would anyone even use that? Unbelievable!
It's like a dog barking furiously at others, saying, "Don't you dare take my poop!"
And yeah, that's the character I made myself for Filming&Sexlab&OStim

ts00370821

Sep 25, 2019
Hahaha. Her face customization isn't just bad—it’s like some alien-level sense of beauty.
It's like a dog barking furiously at others, saying, "Don't you dare take my poop!"
BTW. Excuse me. Can i ask you what is the mod you used for bodystocking in this picture? thx for answer :)

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018

how delusional does this chick need to be lol. Its like she doesn't realize by putting that pointless faux 'terms and conditions' isn't gonna just... make us do it.

Like i feel a part of me awaken in gremlin mode wanting to do it just because she said that.

Jun 30, 2017
damn, what high heels mod you are using???

Spyro31

Jun 11, 2022

With all the things forbidden, I don't even know if in fact, it's allowed to download her mods.
Also be careful, she used to send her husband, called MrKinkku, to insult people she don't likes or have problems with (and god knows there is a lot). So she keeps her hands clean.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes