3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bob hortin

Aug 21, 2018
the guy was posting on petreon every week or so but hasn't posted anything since july 22.
got a response on why there haven't been any weekly updates. here's the response:

"Hi, I sincerely apologize for not being able to update the progress sooner. I've had multiple setbacks and haven't been able to catch up with this, but I'm feeling better now and am currently running some tests with the latest version. I will make an official announcement when I release the new version, but I really appreciate your interest and want you to know that I’m working hard to finish the new version"

Reactions: mamaboiii and I-Sin

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Guys, I'm sorry for the delay between updates, I've had many inconveniences and I couldn't finish it until now

Reactions: zeroex3

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
In the "New 52" { * ptui * } version of the Teen Titans Starfire basically was portrayed as a Space Slut, you know

goodwin26

Feb 5, 2021
жесть как ее так сжали :) из 350 получилось почти 6000 молодцы надеюсь там будет на что посмотреть

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
That art looks mega. There's a load of similar looking games, if this can stand out with non-generic scenes it could be killer. Keep up the good work Dev.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes