3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Love reading this thread, just straight up people forming a walkthrough due to the games serious lack of direction haha.

Great job guys keep it up and fyi I gave up after the titjob part figuring that that was probably all the content as I had no more text hints about more progression and the fact that the relationship bar was full with seemingly no advancement after the 3-4 level

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Absolutely no idea what to do next. Clicked the entire screen many times, 5 times brought her to orgasm at this massage dialog and already 4 or 5 times brought her to orgasm before 3 times in one massage dialog, but no progress. There are no new dialogs, 3-4 rounds already all the scenes in different rooms viewed.
I read the whole thread, but never understood how to open titjob from here. Very lacking hints in the game, many things are extremely difficult to guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Absolutely no idea what to do next. Clicked the entire screen many times, 5 times brought her to orgasm at this massage dialog and already 4 or 5 times brought her to orgasm before 3 times in one massage dialog, but no progress. There are no new dialogs, 3-4 rounds already all the scenes in different rooms viewed.
I read the whole thread, but never understood how to open titjob from here. Very lacking hints in the game, many things are extremely difficult to guess.
As far as I can figure you just keep offering her a front massage and make her cum (around 10x at a guess) and eventually a new event will happen automatically, this happened for me in the training room but I don't see why it wouldn't trigger in her bedroom or any other room for that matter.

Hope this helps, and also as an unrelated note I have made it up to the blowjob scene now and also found the bdsm book

Reactions: SWTiger

houqai

Jun 11, 2019
yeah same :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: SWTiger

houqai

Jun 11, 2019
As far as I can figure you just keep offering her a front massage and make her cum (around 10x at a guess) and eventually a new event will happen automatically, this happened for me in the training room but I don't see why it wouldn't trigger in her bedroom or any other room for that matter.

Hope this helps, and also as an unrelated note I have made it up to the blowjob scene now and also found the bdsm book
I've done it all over 15 times in the training room, nothing

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
how do you even unlock the vibrators though? what combination do i need to use? how many times do i have to make her cum? do i have to do the titjob a bunch of times? how do i get hj and bj? i don't get it. i've made her cum several times over in every area that she's in using different combinations of hands and licking/biting nipples. i've talked to her a bunch. maxed out the relationship meter, seen her showering, done a ton of titjobs. everything. nothing else is unlocking. i've checked the library for the bdsm book a bunch of days in a row and it isn't there either.

also, side note. a little bit further back in the thread, someone posted a pic of her with tits out during the back massage?? how do you get that to happen? someone save me pls.

EDIT: I just checked the library again and found a second cosplay magazine... its the same as the first one. it's not combinable with the edited training book. this game needs some work lol. still waiting for a savior

BobTheF

Mar 22, 2019
can't even get to helping with the workout, seem to be maxed in all the relationship stuff, i have two books which i can't use or combine. i've got as far as the kissing.. what am I missing?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
can't even get to helping with the workout, seem to be maxed in all the relationship stuff, i have two books which i can't use or combine. i've got as far as the kissing.. what am I missing?
You just talk to her in the gym and choose the train option. How did you even get the second book without training with her?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Damn I wanna nargle her farglon, but my gorpazorb is being a big dumb ragapligzub at the moment. I think I'll wait for a few more versions :KEK:

BobTheF

Mar 22, 2019
You just talk to her in the gym and choose the train option. How did you even get the second book without training with her?
no train option :( maybe i don't have the books they just appear in the bag for no reason.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes