2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
i'm stuck at senzoku girl, what gun she want? where can i find it?
If it's the girl in the “bet crazy club room” on the third floor of the school, then you need a Colt Python which you can buy from the man with a turban south from the Gunpla shop in the third town I think.

Feb 24, 2021
If it's the girl in the “bet crazy club room” on the third floor of the school, then you need a Colt Python which you can buy from the man with a turban south from the Gunpla shop in the third town I think.
she is the girl on the 4floor in the restroom that you open using a lockpick i think, following the ''attach file'', how to pass her?

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
she is the girl on the 4floor in the restroom that you open using a lockpick i think, following the ''attach file'', how to pass her?
I don't want to be rude and maybe I am mistaking but I'm pretty sure that's not the same game. The game you are playing is "Fechi fechi collection DX" which is not even on this forum.
I have the game but my save is past that point and I don't remember what you need but I can restart to help you, I think it might take some time though (I think I need to finish the first town at least?). I'll tell you as soon as I get there.

Alright it wasn't that long actually.
Go to to the northern area of the second town and talk to that man conveniently called "Mysterious Weapon Dealer".

merchant.png
The gun you want is the second one :

gun.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BRAZILIAN BRUNO
Feb 24, 2021
I don't want to be rude and maybe I am mistaking but I'm pretty sure that's not the same game. The game you are playing is "Fechi fechi collection DX" which is not even on this forum.
I have the game but my save is past that point and I don't remember what you need but I can restart to help you, I think it might take some time though (I think I need to finish the first town at least?). I'll tell you as soon as I get there.

Alright it wasn't that long actually.
Go to to the northern area of the second town and talk to that man conveniently called "Mysterious Weapon Dealer".

View attachment 2605091
The gun you want is the second one :

View attachment 2605097
oh you're right, i'm in the wrong forum, sorry to bother you guys.

I'm sure I talked to this guy several times and nothing, maybe I needed to activate a trigger or something for this event but thanks to you I did it.

thanks for replaying the game to help me (even though i'm in the wrong forum), you are a kind person.

bye guys, have fun :)

Feb 24, 2021
hey fella last question, do you know were is dark kingdom? or yoma? how to get there? the game translation is bad making it dificult to understand :(

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
hey fella last question, do you know were is dark kingdom? or yoma? how to get there? the game translation is bad making it dificult to understand :(
You're right about the weapon dealer, I think it works like the shop where you get the lockpick, you trigger the access once you get the information that you actually need the lockpick sold there.

I didn't get as far as you in the game so I don't know if I'm right but if the translation is somewhat correct the only "Yoma" in the game is the one you beat with Sailor Moon on the last floor of the Hotel in the second town.

yoma.png

Feb 24, 2021
You're right about the weapon dealer, I think it works like the shop where you get the lockpick, you trigger the access once you get the information that you actually need the lockpick sold there.

I didn't get as far as you in the game so I don't know if I'm right but if the translation is somewhat correct the only "Yoma" in the game is the one you beat with Sailor Moon on the last floor of the Hotel in the second town.

View attachment 2607499
oh, thanks again bro, you helped me a lot.
i finished this game with your help, i think the game could be more intuitive in some points.
the art have some quality but it's allmost all the same poses with difrent chars.
some ppl can have fun with the fetish play but at the end it's not for me, i just finished this for the honor cause i was at the end of the game anyway so... thanks for your help bro and i'm looking forward to help ppl in the corect tread to advance in game, bye :)

Reactions: AkioMidori

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
oh, thanks again bro, you helped me a lot.
i finished this game with your help, i think the game could be more intuitive in some points.
the art have some quality but it's allmost all the same poses with difrent chars.
some ppl can have fun with the fetish play but at the end it's not for me, i just finished this for the honor cause i was at the end of the game anyway so... thanks for your help bro and i'm looking forward to help ppl in the corect tread to advance in game, bye :)
You're welcome, you actually motivated me to finish it too and I have the same feeling as you about this game. I would say that the game from this thread (Muchi fechi collection) is a little better about scenes diversity even if way more confusing about the progression (that's why I tried to make a walkthrough) but it kinda got the same setting and fetishes.

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
i cannot find card in the school yard in mobile version
If you talk about the card that's under the tree in the school yard you need to check the notes in the room 301 (third floor) of the INN/hotel in nudist island in the second town to trigger it. If you did then I don't know, sorry. I don't have the mobile version so I can't tell you if it has anything to do with it.

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
View attachment 3961727
How to do Nagisa Aragaki quest? It's so hard.

Hello people !
I don't want to seem rude but I already made a complete walkthrough for the game, where you can find the data you need by using ctrl+f to look for the name a character (to know what to do with them) or an item (if you don't know what to do with it) and even some places. I understand it's not perfect but I'd prefer if you told me to improve the walkthrough rather than answering every single question on this thread.

I guess you found your first answer by yourself but still, let me quote the walkthrough for you.

" Hello can anyone help me I can't find the secret entrance anywhere " -> go to the balcony across the room, and interact with the second window (starting from the right) on the left (the broken one on your screenshot)

" How to do Nagisa Aragaki quest? It's so hard. " -> - now you can go to the main building, the dormitory, be sure to check every piece of furniture in the rooms to get items you will sell later.
- then go to the third floor and enter the spacious bedroom on the left, take the "Room 301 Key" from the left dresser.
- then go to the bottom right room to get a "Badminton Drink".
- get out and go back to the "gymnasium" furthest building on the left and give the drink to Nagisa Aragaki, she rewards you with a collection card, talk to her again so she can tell you she's going to the forest park.

Reactions: KaitoTV

KaitoTV

Aug 11, 2024
[TRÍCH DẪN="AkioMidori, bài viết: 14640172, thành viên: 1470720"]
Xin chào mọi người!
Tôi không muốn tỏ ra thô lỗ nhưng tôi đã tạo một hướng dẫn hoàn chỉnh cho trò chơi, nơi bạn có thể tìm dữ liệu cần thiết bằng cách sử dụng ctrl+f để tìm tên nhân vật (để biết phải làm gì với chúng) hoặc một vật phẩm (nếu bạn không biết phải làm gì với chúng) và thậm chí một số nơi. Tôi hiểu là nó không hoàn hảo nhưng tôi muốn bạn bảo tôi cải thiện hướng dẫn hơn là trả lời từng câu hỏi trên chủ đề này.

Tôi đoán là bạn đã tự tìm ra câu trả lời đầu tiên nhưng tôi vẫn xin trích dẫn hướng dẫn cho bạn.

"Xin chào, ai đó có thể giúp tôi không, tôi không tìm thấy lối vào bí mật ở đâu cả" -> đi đến ban công bên kia phòng và tương tác với cửa sổ thứ hai (bắt đầu từ bên phải) bên trái (cửa sổ bị hỏng trên ảnh chụp màn hình của bạn)

"Làm sao để hoàn thành nhiệm vụ Nagisa Aragaki? Khó quá." -> - bây giờ bạn có thể đến tòa nhà chính, ký túc xá, hãy nhớ kiểm tra mọi đồ đạc trong phòng để lấy những vật phẩm bạn sẽ bán sau.
- Sau đó lên tầng ba và vào phòng ngủ rộng rãi bên trái, lấy "Chìa khóa phòng 301" từ tủ quần áo bên trái.
- sau đó đi đến phòng phía dưới bên phải để lấy "Badminton Drink".
- ra ngoài và quay lại "phòng tập thể dục" tòa nhà xa nhất bên trái và đưa đồ uống cho Nagisa Aragaki, cô ấy sẽ thưởng cho bạn một thẻ tiền, nói chuyện với cô ấy lần nữa để cô ấy có thể cho bạn biết cô ấy sẽ đến công viên rừng.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cảm ơn bạn nhé

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes