2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
I really don't know where the key is? Do you know the place pleace let me know. Thank you View attachment 1306206
Well then it was the second option, what you are looking for is the key to the final area of the game so you need to complete everything, gather every card in the first three towns to get it. I posted a complete walkthrough if you need.
Now I'm gonna explain a little further from what I understood (and remember). The goal of the game is to open the four doors in the Collection room and beat the final boss, so you need four keys. Each key is in a chest at the end of a cave (you can easily enter the second and third cave which are respectively in the nude island beach toilet and next to the schoolgirl dormitory) but there are some lasers accross the way through that check the collection cards you got and block you if you miss some. The key you seek is in the chest at the end of the third cave. I've got to admit that since my goal was to get every card I didn't exactly check which one were needed for each cave but I'm pretty sure you need every one you can get at this point to go through the third cave. The key to the final area will get you new cards and eventually access to the last cave with the last chest to get the last key to the last door in the Collection room.

Pop toy

Aug 14, 2021
ฉันไม่ค่อยเก่งภาษาอังกฤษ คุณช่วยบอกฉันทีว่าไพ่ใบสุดท้ายบนขวาอยู่ที่ไหน?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
ฉันไม่ค่อยเก่งภาษาอังกฤษ คุณช่วยบอกฉันทีว่าไพ่ใบสุดท้ายบนขวาอยู่ที่ไหน?
He's asking a question "I'm not good at English. Could you tell me where the last card at top right please?"

Reactions: Pop toy

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
Thank you very much for helping me translate again. I use google to translate. thank you again
Okay I think this is the second card you get from Laura. Laura is the futa you met in the forest park in the Third town, to get this card you need to give her the item you found on the roof of the hotel on the nudist island in the Second town (just go to the last floor and take a ladder on the upper right corner of the swimming pool to get to the roof).

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
When I win, why does it freeze or is it my mobile game file?
I don't know about mobile game but the text box before that fight says that you need to press "enter" first before moving after the fight or the game freezes. There is another fight like that (against Makoto Ohno) in the same area. I don't know how you "press enter" on mobile but I guess it should be like how you validate in the combat or inventory menu.

Last edited:

Pop toy

Aug 14, 2021
ขอถามหน่อยครับ 3 ตัวนี้ผ่านยังไงครับ?

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
ขอถามหน่อยครับ 3 ตัวนี้ผ่านยังไงครับ?
ผมก็เล่นนานจนลืมไปแล้วว่าผ่านยังไง แต่ก็จะช่วยถามในนี้เป็นภาษอังกฤษให้นะครับ สู้ๆ!

Hey guys! May I ask how to pass these three objects? I took a photo for 3 of them. You can take a look. Thank you kind sir. :giggle:

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
ผมก็เล่นนานจนลืมไปแล้วว่าผ่านยังไง แต่ก็จะช่วยถามในนี้เป็นภาษอังกฤษให้นะครับ สู้ๆ!

Hey guys! May I ask how to pass these three objects? I took a photo for 3 of them. You can take a look. Thank you kind sir. :giggle:
I don't really mind answering here but you should be able to find these answers in the walkthrough, if it's so bad that you can't follow it please tell me so that I can improve it (of course if the issue is the language I can't do much about it). And you can directly search for a character's name with ctrl-f.

The funny thing is that you need what's in the chest of your second screenshot to unlock the scene with the character from your first screenshot (you can also buy it to the gun merchant in the second town but you shouldn't need it).
So here is a copy paste of the walkthrough : "go to the school in the third town, go to the last floor (chairman's office) and go to the balcony across the room, interact with the second window starting from the right (you can see on your screenshot that's the broken one), enter the room, open the chest to get a “Poyagan” and take the collection card on the table."
You can now go back to Ryotasu on the beach to give her the Poyagan.

About your third screenshot, again some copy paste : "go to the women’s toilet to talk to the “Mysterious Big Tits Slut Madam” and take the first choice (“Absent”). She’s actually here to give you advice about the game progression but you shouldn’t need it if you follow this guide, obviously."
In your screenshot it seems that you already answered "absent", it doesn't do anything first but it unlocks that character bonus card in the end of the game (it actually might be the only card you can miss even if you got to the end).

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
i stuck in kitagawa's too
Hello ! I made the walkthrough a long time ago and don't remember at all who this is. Moreover this name doesn't show in the walkthrough which really bother me because I really tried to put the exact names as in the game to make the search easier.
Could you maybe post a screenshot with the location on the map ?

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
so there is no answer yet to this question??
Hello again ! I'd like to help you but if you don't answer me it might be a bit difficult. But be reassured, I didn't post a comment only to repeat myself.
From little you told I will assume you are referencing another game "Fechi fechi collection DX" (which is not on this forum I think), where there is indeed a character named Kitagawa in a school building : kitagawa.png
The message you need to "decipher" : kitagawahomework.png

If I'm right about this then you just need to get out of the school building and go to the north part of the same town (that's where the save cristal is). There you'll see a car park filled with trucks, you just need to interact with the one in the center (2nd row, 2nd column), you'll get a message to tell you you found what she asked and you just have to go back to her.

I don't exactly remember from when I did it but I think if you just put the "coded" message in any japanese translator it would give you the answer. I think the coded part is that it's in romaji which is actually easier for non japanese to read.

Geffy181

Feb 10, 2023
I'm late as hell to this party..but how do I find shermie 1 card? literally the last one I need

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes