Unity - The Gauntlet [v0.5] [HimeCut]

1. 4.00 star(s)

asdfghjklpoiu

Good at what it is: a reflex-puzzle game with lewd animation rewards.

The Good:
    + Pixel artwork is very hot
    + Animations are great

The Meh:
    ~ Currently not that much content
    ~ The puzzles can get tricky

The Bad:
    - There is no tutorial for how to solve the puzzles initially. Having difficult, or more specifically, time-pressure puzzles is fine, but some sort of tutorial would be great. I am able to beat them all, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it the "right" way or if there are obvious methods to do them faster.
    - The puzzles are time-limited rather than skill based. Specifically one of the puzzles is more of an "aim trainer" because it's not about solving the puzzle but moving the mouse accurately and clicking very quickly. I would like it more if the puzzles were scored by "moves" or something: for example, solve the circle puzzle in just three clicks or see how long of a sequence you can get in the memory puzzle.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JohnnyFarrel

Good start, will see where it leads through development, also game's not that hard to unlock everthing in come on guys step up your game. Great art, great dialogue, just needs more content, a couple more animations and ending and it's goated
  3. 5.00 star(s)

crampbootz

Dev is gatekeeping tits & ass behind insane time limits and fast brain power.
    I cannot solve Rubik's circle from hell & "guess which number comes next, no not that one" in a row within 10 seconds.

Part from the suffering the game is good and the art & animations are
    splendid.

Honestly I'm more terrified of the person/people who play-tested this and thought it was ok.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alp Er Tunga

I loved the game. Even though its pretty early in development its really fun.
    The character is so hot and the dialogues are nice. The puzzles are fun to do I just hope that maybe we can see more of her while doing the puzzles too. I just hope to see more content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

haveiseenyoubefore

Puzzles are frustrating at first and repetitive once you crack down how to solve them. It makes for okay-ish gameplay.
    Art is very good, and the animations are nice. I think it carries the lack of gameplay.
    Having a cheat button to avoid solving the puzzles is a nice detail from dev.