Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
hi
can someone please explain about the femdom stuff is it between the MC and the family?
thanks
There really aren't any femdom scenes, there are also no sex scenes with the MC's ''family''...no wait, i think there is a single thighjob with Emma.

Dec 1, 2023
What is the premise of the story in this game, you get left in hell and tortured for centuries to all of a sudden be able to overpower the king? then get forced to the human realm only for your mom and sisters to pop back into your life as if you just went out for weekend and completely forget that you have just escaped centuries of torture an expect you to just forget and welcome them into your arms like nothing happened? do we get to go back to hell or have a chance at revenge on your family?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
What is the premise of the story in this game, you get left in hell and tortured for centuries to all of a sudden be able to overpower the king? then get forced to the human realm only for your mom and sisters to pop back into your life as if you just went out for weekend and completely forget that you have just escaped centuries of torture an expect you to just forget and welcome them into your arms like nothing happened?
You are seriously misrepresenting the story of the game, it's ludicrous the way you're explaining it.

Family never asks you to forget hundreds of years of torture. They expect you to go to school and get over it. Duh!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
What is the premise of the story in this game, you get left in hell and tortured for centuries to all of a sudden be able to overpower the king? then get forced to the human realm only for your mom and sisters to pop back into your life as if you just went out for weekend and completely forget that you have just escaped centuries of torture an expect you to just forget and welcome them into your arms like nothing happened? do we get to go back to hell or have a chance at revenge on your family?
that's about the gist of it. what started off as potentially a good game has turned into a shit pile. honestly the dev cannot be consistent with anything in this game. originally I considered MC to be similar to Lucifer except Lucifer isn't a little bitch and would actually do whatever he wanted while laughing when weak angels tried to act tougher than they are

Ramses

Jan 20, 2018
It's not only writing which is getting worse (and full of inconsistencies) just look at the renders, the models were once a good point of the game...now, not so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely agree the new models look bad. I can get past the MC not looking as sharp.
But the female models look horrible. Everything that was unique about them is gone.

Dec 1, 2023
You are seriously misrepresenting the story of the game, it's ludicrous the way you're explaining it.

Family never asks you to forget hundreds of years of torture. They expect you to go to school and get over it. Duh!
that's exactly what they are asking you to forget, they are literal gods and angels with enough of them having enough power to come and free you yet they don't then expect you to just forgive and move on instantly. its a fucking shit show it started of great but got dramatically worse and i only played for like 15 mins before i couldn't anymore after the mom said (she would do anything for you) and like the mc said or thought (but you couldn't save me from hell).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
welp I mentioned it, and he got mad about the link to this site, he said he knows he needs a writer and that he'll "deal with it later"
I could've been nicer, and I apologize for not doing so in the first place. But I had to say SOMETHING. This is the REMAKE of the original game, we shouldn't still have these problems when it is clearly a story first, sex later type of game anyway. With that in mind you NEED not only a solid storyline, but meaningful characters and the logical directions that come with that.

So far I hate damn near everyone on screen, MC included. Due to how incredibly vague the Dev is on the reason they react to certain things. One minute I'm given the option to (justifiably) be angry with the family, but the next moment the MC cuddling up to Mom, acting willy nilly with his Sister that literally threw him into Hell, chumy with the Angel that literally just warned him to fuck off from Earth, the list is endless in inconsistencies no rational person can look back on and not see.

And this wouldn't even really be an issue if there was a SOLID explanation for WHY these things happened the way they did, but we don't really get that, instead we get a half ass, plot hole filled explanation. Mainly the justification for why the Family didn't know the MC was being TORTURED in H E L L. Ya you dumb bitch, of course your ex husband (God) lied to you about the MC being safe, it's not exactly a vacation hot spot, did you think he was joking around when he on SEVERAL OCCASIONS says he was tortured? Why can Demons travel between Hell but Angels can't? They said they sent spies but nothing came out of it? God closed off the "channels" which is so vague I can't even wrap my head around what it actually fucking means; communication? traversal? Comon!

And it sucks, because I really want the game to succeed. Even the main goal (killing God?) seems so far out of reach now due to how inconsistent the MC is with his actions. One minute he HATES school the next (in this update) he's whining about how Azrael gets to go but he doesn't? Fuck off, it cannot, no it IS NOT this hard even for a non writer, and putting off the CRUCIAL work you need to do to make this specific game you've mapped out work is only hindering bringing in new Supporters to join like myself and others, or current Supporters who are probably questioning where their money is going into if this is the result?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I could've been nicer, and I apologize for not doing so in the first place. But I had to say SOMETHING. This is the REMAKE of the original game, we shouldn't still have these problems when it is clearly a story first, sex later type of game anyway. With that in mind you NEED not only a solid storyline, but meaningful characters and the logical directions that come with that.

So far I hate damn near everyone on screen, MC included. Due to how incredibly vague the Dev is on the reason they react to certain things. One minute I'm given the option to (justifiably) be angry with the family, but the next moment the MC cuddling up to Mom, acting willy nilly with his Sister that literally threw him into Hell, chumy with the Angel that literally just warned him to fuck off from Earth, the list is endless in inconsistencies no rational person can look back on and not see.

And this wouldn't even really be an issue if there was a SOLID explanation for WHY these things happened the way they did, but we don't really get that, instead we get a half ass, plot hole filled explanation. Mainly the justification for why the Family didn't know the MC was being TORTURED in H E L L. Ya you dumb bitch, of course your ex husband (God) lied to you about the MC being safe, it's not exactly a vacation hot spot, did you think he was joking around when he on SEVERAL OCCASIONS says he was tortured? Why can Demons travel between Hell but Angels can't? They said they sent spies but nothing came out of it? God closed off the "channels" which is so vague I can't even wrap my head around what it actually fucking means; communication? traversal? Comon!

And it sucks, because I really want the game to succeed. Even the main goal (killing God?) seems so far out of reach now due to how inconsistent the MC is with his actions. One minute he HATES school the next (in this update) he's whining about how Azrael gets to go but he doesn't? Fuck off, it cannot, no it IS NOT this hard even for a non writer, and putting off the CRUCIAL work you need to do to make this specific game you've mapped out work is only hindering bringing in new Supporters to join like myself and others, or current Supporters who are probably questioning where their money is going into if this is the result?
To me it feels even worse lol, like there is actually (probably/maybe/hopefully) interresting stuff happening and a somewhat cool guy were just somehow not allowed to follow him and his goals and instead are only allowed to control the crybaby emo version of the mc.

I just dont get it, like there is (maybe) still an interresting story in the background but instead of experiencing it first hand were forced to deal with nonsensical stuff like school/college and considering their backstorys a very strange relationship dynamic between the emo-mc and his family ...

Maybe in the end shadow will kill god (which we will told about by someone) while our mc is struggling with his bachelor-thesis

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019

It is becoming a beta simulator with a sissy and weak MC who is incompetent instead of being power hungry and rage fuelled after his time in hell. It was at first trying to be like Tokyo ghoul kaneki (Jason scene copy lol) then it turned into some college family shit. Lack of direction and nonsensical plot is killing this game. Not even pretty renders can make me play this game anymore with that way it going.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I could've been nicer, and I apologize for not doing so in the first place. But I had to say SOMETHING.
best thing I can suggest is try to hop in his discord and @ him there talk direct
he aint ever gonna come here and he sure as hell aint gonna take any criticisms or ideas from the people here so dont mention that part

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes