Apr 30, 2023
Multiple people have said that, but it's incorrect. The dev specifically says otherwise on Discord, which you can see in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-6-whitebear.91469/post-12491457

The reason there's only one update on Patreon is b/c the dev will only ever post an announcement there when there's a new release. Everything else is posted on their Discord, shared in exclusive "rooms" (i.e., channels on their Discord server). So if you're a patron, you'll have access to those channels and can see the content in them. If not, you'll see a "No Access" message for the given channel, and nobody on Patreon itself will have access to anything beyond the update announcements.
Dev is radio silence on discord as well my friend

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Hopefully and the dev of signs of life

This is really becoming a habit: I start following a game and then they abandon it... That really sucks... If this game is abandoned it would hurt me on the same level as the abandonment of aoa

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hopefully and the dev of signs of life

This is really becoming a habit: I start following a game and then they abandon it... That really sucks... If this game is abandoned it would hurt me on the same level as the abandonment of aoa
I wouldn't go that far. at least AOA had good content and characters looked consistent. the amount of altering for the characters of this game with each chapter is out of hand

Apr 30, 2023
most likely he is. also you should change your pfp. last time I checked, Kiryu wore a grey suit, leather shoes, and a red shirt and your pfp has none of that lol
1 how exactly do you know that he is ok ?? he is radio silence since february without a word so you can't know for sure
2 I know perfectly well what Kiryu looks like but so fucking what?

Sep 9, 2022
I wouldn't go that far. at least AOA had good content and characters looked consistent. the amount of altering for the characters of this game with each chapter is out of hand
the thing AOA had wasn't so much story which was meh but the love interests were written really well, thats what really grabbed us before it buried while this one is the opposite where the story is interesting and can't wait to see where it goes while love interests aren't there yet. i agree with changing character models up is confusing AF, WVM does it two with no story relevance

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well i loveed aoa but mc in this one looks much better than that old model,but ofc the amount of content that aoa have for only being 0.5 is lot more than this one adn the script is much better but thats it,female models are 50\50 and this one have very good characters but script wise is a mess

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
dev really did drop a ball with this one, it is a shame but with how things went with the last update, i don't see it going anywhere at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes