• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I didn't think you were the one for pointing fingers and making lies

Last edited by a moderator:

visan

Jul 28, 2021
man, this is probably the best sharing experience i saw in this games, this is proof that a wife dont need to be a cheating whore to be a delicious faitfull slut, also a wife dont need to worship other man cocks or hate her husband cock, this is how swinger couples really are, like i said this is probably the best sharing experience i have seen around here, thank you

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
man, this is probably the best sharing experience i saw in this games, this is proof that a wife dont need to be a cheating whore to be a delicious faitfull slut, also a wife dont need to worship other man cocks or hate her husband cock, this is how swinger couples really are, like i said this is probably the best sharing experience i have seen around here, thank you
You're welcome.

Reactions: Zorkan

ShadowLover

Nov 17, 2022
Wish there was more to the ending but still a fantastic parody. So hope another one is made, but have Ellie in it as well!!!!
Think this is better then the actual VN it is based on! I just hope something like this does happen in the real VN....

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'm not complaining at all, I think it's great that fans make fangames. Just the canon thing is a hard claim.
A strange and incomprehensible statement on your part, I do not understand because it is clearly written there, a non-canonical mini-story. Why do you say it's a canon?
Sometimes I just don't understand people. This case is like this. Maybe you can explain it to me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote