drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018
Slightly updated asset list.
Mia
Skin:

Hair:

Bree
Skin:
+ More Face Freckles, Less Body Freckles.
Hair:

Sophie
Skin:

Hair: +

Caitlyn Hill / Ms Hill
Skin:

Hair 1:
Hair 2:
Swimsuit:

Cassie
Skin:
+
Hair:
Dress:

Eve
Skin:
+ Facial Freckles Less, Flipped
Hair:

Officer Lainey
Skin:

Hair:
Shirt:

Becca
Skin:
+
Hair:
Hair 2:

Nina
Skin:

Hair:
Scrubs:

Liv
Skin:

Hoodie:

Jenni
Skin:

Hair:
Hoodie:

Rainbow
Skin:

Hair:
Bikini:

Sex Toy
Skin:

Hair:

Mike
Skin:

Hair:

Mr Miller
Skin:

Hair:

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
maybe MERCY for the skin, or someone from
Yeah, I think you're right about the skin. Or it's damn close to it. I see there's some quality stuff there. So thanks for the link :)
No. Different freckles and Mercy doesn't have freckles all over her body. May be some CJ's model, but I'd bet on one of those standalone freckles packages.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Yeah Becca I'm pretty sure is Arcadia 8.1 with Ultimate Freckles
Is Becca the ginger (sorry... I'm not good at remembering names)? Pure Arcadia? Not sure... All characters look somewhat customized—which is praiseworthy of the dev, since I can't stand seeing games with those cute-but-bland out-of-the-box models. It seems many of them have some Vyktohria's model, but not dialed 100%; I'm not sure about the Ginger, but at least the emo one and the other brunette (not the Latina) have some Vyk's model (hard to know which one, though, since most of Vyktohria's models look the same). However, I'm quite sure the ginger is not out-of-the-box Arcadia.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Is Becca the ginger (sorry... I'm not good at remembering names)? Pure Arcadia? Not sure... All characters look somewhat customized—which is praiseworthy of the dev, since I can't stand seeing games with those cute-but-bland out-of-the-box models. It seems many of them have some Vyktohria's model, but not dialed 100%; I'm not sure about the Ginger, but at least the emo one and the other brunette (not the Latina) have some Vyk's model (hard to know which one, though, since most of Vyktohria's models look the same). However, I'm quite sure the ginger is not out-of-the-box Arcadia.
Texture is the important part IMO, body tweaks morphs are give or take. As best I can tell, he doesn't use a ton of custom textures - that can be where things get super hard to replicate; when they have multiple LIEs for stuff like freckles, veins, hair.

drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018
Like the above post said, it's definitely Arcadia 8.1's skin texture + I think the ultimate freckles pack, for the morph however that I really don't know.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I need to really explore the morphs (new job, so not much time), but I’m also working on the theory that a lot of characters have vyktohria morphs at less than max. I also wanted to try p3d aria for Bree.

I think the authors are consciously avoiding similarities with other avns by using vyktohria’s models and either the final genesis 8 or even genesis 8.1 exclusive morphs to the max… and succeeding. But if this theory is correct, the morphs will be easier to reverse engineer than usual.

And yeah, I need the morphs to be at least very close to enjoy fan art, I get stuck in the uncanny valley otherwiese.

Last edited: