dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Reactions: forgetmaster

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
I am not sure if if this means much, but the dev was in bed for many months with major health issues. Whether he will be able to return or not is still in question. He is at least able to use a computer now (limited). Complete recovery will take a long time regardless. At least he is more optimistic now.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I am not sure if if this means much, but the dev was in bed for many months with major health issues. Whether he will be able to return or not is still in question. He is at least able to use a computer now (limited). Complete recovery will take a long time regardless. At least he is more optimistic now.
Almost every single adult dev has major health issues, They should all get hazard pay at this point.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Almost every single adult dev has major health issues, They should all get hazard pay at this point.
Do you have statistics as to how many dev's are not adults? I would like to see them. There must be a lot of those under age dev's or no games would ever even get started to say nothing of ever getting completed.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
I'd have to agree but this developer wasn't exactly rolling in that patreon dough lmao. He had (I think last I checked 60+ subs) which is miniscule in comparison to some of the bigger devs suddenly putting a game on hold after people complain about no updates (Bones and Tales being a prime example, he was making 7k+ at a certain point) and once the patreon money started falling under 4k because of less updates he just up and quit and suddenly fell ill trying to farm sympathy.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Do you have statistics as to how many dev's are not adults? I would like to see them. There must be a lot of those under age dev's or no games would ever even get started to say nothing of ever getting completed.
Do you not know what an Adult Game Developer is?

entotre

Nov 14, 2020
It's a slightly older child game developer.

That said, I wish the guy a recovery, it sucks to heave health issues.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
When I was browsing games something gave me a flashback to this one, and it was bugging me because while I presumed it was abandoned as I hadn't seen an update for what felt like quite a while, I couldn't remember its name to check. Took ages browsing through stuff to re-find it, stupid ass generic name, haha. But yeah, was abandoned as I'd guessed, shame.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes