Ren'Py - Abandoned - Story [v0.3] [story and magic]

1. 4.00 star(s)

jokuur

nice smoke and fire animation and nice environmental graphics, im little bid disspointed of lack of power pick with crystals or with lack of decision importance like for example training with bow wont impact u missing ur shot on dinosaur but i guess this is only beginning of this game and im waiting for more, for now i liked what i saw
  2. 4.00 star(s)

entotre

The story premise is interesting, tough the writing could be more concise and less repetitive.

There is very little content right now, so I would recommend waiting a while before trying it out.

The sex minigame needs some work, it is uninteresting and slow.
    It would probably be best to scrap it and instead give the player a couple of choices for what kind of scene they wish to watch, then letting them click trough at whatever pace they wish.

The content released so far is rather wholesome but the lore on some places make me expect there to eventually be some darker stuff as well.
    Tough it may be unrealistic to hope for an tyrant path where you enslave and torture people.

Version 0.1.1
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Great beginning. I liked the story thus far (v0.1) and the graphics looks great. It also offers a unique (for me) skill and inventory system, so it's enjoyable as Not Just The Same Old Same Old. Definitely worth a try.