Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks you rich heroes. Some of us live in countries with strict transaction policies or expensive dollar cost.
I wish we could start a money pool, so people can just contribute whatever the fuck amount (even if its 1 fucking cent) so we can start getting paywalled shit without problem. Theres a lot of people in here contributing their own money. Maybe we could make it a combined effort.

Just a thought.

hentaibon

Feb 17, 2019
I wish we could start a money pool, so people can just contribute whatever the fuck amount (even if its 1 fucking cent) so we can start getting paywalled shit without problem. Theres a lot of people in here contributing their own money. Maybe we could make it a combined effort.

Just a thought.
I'd be down

skyrimenjoyer2

Sep 15, 2024
Hello, I have a serious problem with "Skyrim Upscale - FSR3 Build03." I managed to download it when the link was still live, and I was able to use it for months. However, in the last two months, it started to fail, causing an authentication issue to appear. I decided to delete the game, and now the game won't open and always asks for the "RDR2Upscaler.org" file, which is one of the files generated with "SymlinkCreator.exe."

The individual who provided the instructions hasn't posted anything on his YouTube channel for over 5 months and has blocked comments. He didn't leave any tutorial on how to uninstall this.

If anyone knows how to completely uninstall this correctly, I would be very grateful.

For those looking for this program, it might actually be a virus after all.

Maximus_Jack19

Feb 27, 2022
could you please reupload the link died
Rather pathetic that the folder was immediately taken down in a matter of hours after being uploaded. I mean, if someone wants your mod that much that they are willing to go to some backwater piracy site to get it I would just give it to them.

Crazier thing is, PredatorJR is from South America. We pirate shit all of the time here. I know he probably needs the money, but come the fuck on dude.

Starskie89

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah give me a sec I got a folder with it

there's a few in there
If you don't mind, toss it on different host, something like Yandex (they don't respond to DMCA nearly as fast).

Pred sits on this thread and they nuke Mega files pretty much as they come up.

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone have a version of Beingfemale with any of its addons which works for SE?
The last time i installed the official versions it never showed up in game, including the mod menu. And the time before it showed up but simply never initialized.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Hey Predator, fuck yourself.

If it goes down I'll reupload again tonight or tomorrow morning for those who missed it and want it still. Already have a backup account.
Tried using Yandex but the confirmation code never came.

Rather pathetic that the folder was immediately taken down in a matter of hours after being uploaded. I mean, if someone wants your mod that much that they are willing to go to some backwater piracy site to get it I would just give it to them.

Crazier thing is, PredatorJR is from South America. We pirate shit all of the time here. I know he probably needs the money, but come the fuck on dude.
could you please reupload the link died
If you don't mind, toss it on different host, something like Yandex (they don't respond to DMCA nearly as fast).

Pred sits on this thread and they nuke Mega files pretty much as they come up.

Last edited:

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Does anyone have this
I think I do give me a little to find.
Not sure its in there but I do have some of his mods, I'm moving them to a different file service so my folder with all my stuff doesn't get nuked. Will post after it's done.

Last edited:
May 16, 2023
Hey Predator, fuck yourself.

If it goes down I'll reupload again tonight or tomorrow morning for those who missed it and want it still. Already have a backup account.
Tried using Yandex but the confirmation code never came.

You could try this because I have uploaded files from Schaken itself and it is the date that they have not been able to do a damn thing

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes