Dec 28, 2020
My try at giving some feedback:

>rwby
>mind control
>corruption
>female protagonist
...so close and yet so far.
I cannot agree more with the sire above, but the premise is so good

Some music is Great, even if moans might be a tiny bit anticlimactic, and the art is awesome.
The story and main character might be slightly shallow? though it might just be only my opinion

With this being only the first update, definitely worth keeping track of

Last edited:

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
*extrudes monitoring devices*
Someone else making a RWBY game you say!
It would be SUCH a pity if I was to steal all their good ideas!
Mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ahem. I mean "cool, new RWBY content."

Seriously though, great to see more of it appearing. Following this project for sure.

Fine

Mar 10, 2018
I cant believe how long I waited for this! Fully fleshed Corrhen story within a game no less? Banger. This is everything I love about Corrhen cranked to 11 ngl!

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
It is okay, would like a little more control on what to do rather then it being liner. Not sure how I feel about risking the world falling apart by taking it's heroes if that can be avoided and would have liked it if we got to be a self insert that wasn't solely female.
I will watch to see what comes though.

Reactions: DragonG22

Fatbot

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Not really, in the most recent volume she is 17, and the game states it is 3 years after everything ends, so she would at least be 20.
Yup. Literally the only reason I'm here for this is the intentional age-up.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Pretty great, thanks for sharing and good luck. Will this be a no choice kind of thing or will there be choices and multiple bad ends, maybe routes?

Also screw those people trying to complain about there not being a male protagonist. Let the developer make what he/she wants, if it' not for you then tough shit. You have most other games carrying that tag, not everything has to cater to you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes