Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Okay so I haven't played this in well over a year and I'm pretty lost. Any pointers towards new quests? I got jerked off my Qetesh's ghost but that's about all I could find.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay so I haven't played this in well over a year and I'm pretty lost. Any pointers towards new quests? I got jerked off my Qetesh's ghost but that's about all I could find.
if it's been over a year then maybe start from the beginning again? That's what I tend to do, skip a few updates then start from the beginning when I've forgotten enough for it to be a joy again to rediscover the story, you tend to remember enough that it progresses faster each time, IMO it makes the new content feel more fluid, more organically connected, rather than than a few disconnected scenes that may or may not make sense depending on how much you remember.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Sneak Peek-2.png
Sneak Peek

Hello again!

Figured I'd compensate for last weeks image by showing a little more skin:).

I have now added potions (both sexual and normal), perfumes, creams and all food items to the new crafting menu. The only item currently missing from the new menu is torches. But I'll probably find a solution for them in a later update.

I'm now also done with the non-pregnant version of the refurbished Victoria scene. It shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish the pregnant version. The animation still needs to be rendered, but it's right around the corner.

All images and animations for the sexbench are also done. I hope to glue/script everything together in the coming week. Testing shouldn't be too timeconsuming since there are no new quests in this update. So, I still think I can get this released by end of this month (very end). This time there won't be a test release, I plan to go straight to an official release for all.

Bye for now!

Tinkerer

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1727028468496.png

Hello again!

I have now added potions (both sexual and normal), perfumes, creams and all food items to the new crafting menu. The only item currently missing from the new menu is torches. But I'll probably find a solution for them in a later update.

I'm now also done with the non-pregnant version of the refurbished Victoria scene. It shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish the pregnant version. The animation still needs to be rendered, but it's right around the corner.

All images and animations for the sexbench are also done. I hope to glue/script everything together in the coming week. Testing shouldn't be too timeconsuming since there are no new quests in this update. So, I still think I can get this released by end of this month (very end). This time there won't be a test release, I plan to go straight to an official release for all.

Bye for now!

Tinkerer

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 4060727

Hello again!

Bye for now!

Tinkerer

Last News
Firstly you're getting slow bro The Senior Bro beat ya by six minutes.

Secondly I cant water for this update to come out because I wanna know who's next to get content. Will it be Vix or will it be someone new(?)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Firstly you're getting slow bro The Senior Bro beat ya by six minutes.

Secondly I cant water for this update to come out because I wanna know who's next to get content. Will it be Vix or will it be someone new(?)
it happens, first went to discord to tell the others, than need to look up the old post also for the last update link

and no idea who the next Update will be, its a wait and see :D

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I assumed Madam Daiyu would be next, in the poll for last update she was the second most popular choice after the main story.

Or maybe Tinkerer will make another poll, hopefully including Daiyu again, she’ll surely win this time

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I assumed Madam Daiyu would be next, in the poll for last update she was the second most popular choice after the main story.

Or maybe Tinkerer will make another poll, hopefully including Daiyu again, she’ll surely win this time
So do I but I wish he'll complete Qetesh's story 1st before doing so

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So do I but I wish he'll complete Qetesh's story 1st before doing so
Let's be honest he wont "complete" Qetesh's story until the end game (or near abouts). Half the Main Story arc is about bringing her back to power & dealing with her sour ex.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Let's be honest he wont "complete" Qetesh's story until the end game (or near abouts). Half the Main Story arc is about bringing her back to power & dealing with her sour ex.
Well he should at least have her joined the ranks of her son's fuckbuddies before doing other things

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well he should at least have her joined the ranks of her son's fuckbuddies before doing other things
I feel that Qetesh is the ultimate goal. A sex goddess shouldnt be slipped in among the mortals. MC needs to earn her. But that's just my opinion.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who are the ladies in their communities most likely not chosen to be the mc's fuckbuddies? I know this is a sad topic to talk about & it seems to be a waste that they're not:

1. Siv - The only giantess in her village & most likely Briget's blood relative
2. Mrs Miller - The unnamed wife of the miller who gave the mc the mill & mother of an unknown girl

These 2 are the only 1s I can think of so who else can you think of?

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes