FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I think when Tinkerer does Vix's arc he can use her to set up the Baron & Cath. If a Dragon Slayer (or mabey a team) are sent to kill the Dragon then MC can take them out & then fake a slaying. The MC can go claim the bounty. He is granted an audience with the Baron, who gives MC his reward of 1000c! At the audience, by her father's side is Cath ;)

I picture her playing the role of the sweet, demure baroness but secretly she is a conniving user who sees MC as a potential ally.
dude... dragonheart was a great movie, but not that great!

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest idea: "walking on eggshells"
difficulty : medium

Description : the hatchling went missing, find her before Vixenatrix goes on a rampage. The tracks led you to the moist maiden inn where a group of dragon slayers plan to use the young dragon as bait to lure the mother into an ambush. Convince Francis to spike their drinks with sleeping potion or laxative and return the hatchling to Vixenatrix before the dragon slayers notice her disapperance.

Objectives:
- follow the traces to greyport
- ask the dragon slayers about their plan
- pretend to want to help and offer a round of drinks
- convince or intimidate the innkeeper into spiking the drinks
- run back to the lair with the dragonling

reward :
- a calm Vixenatrix

leads into "confront the slayers" and " a staged act of heroism"

Reactions: DomWolf and NA666

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
quest idea: "Confront the slayers
difficulty: hard

description: the slayers might still be hunting for dragons, better put an end to their operations. infiltrate their camp by disguising yourself as a recruit. Edgar might get you an uniform. Once inside their camp sabotage the balistas. Unfortunately tha will blo your cover. Fight the dragon slayers commander.After a grusome fight the veteran yelds and decides this dragon is not worth the hassle. watch as the slayers pack their camp and leave. Pick up the bounty they left behind.

objectives:
- buy a dragon slayer uniform from Edgar
- infiltrate the camp
- sabotage the balistas
- defeat the comander
- pick up the bounty

Reward:
- peace for a while

Quest idea: "staging an act of heroism"
difficulty : easy

description:
the slayers left but the bounty on vxenatrix is still there, you need to do someting about it. Inspect the camp to see if the slayers left anything useful. Brind the broken balista to Marcus for repairs and convince Vixenatrix to stage a saying. Set the balista on the docks in Greyport and shoot a bolt near a flying Vixenatrix. Run to the shore to mae sure she's fine and go colect the bounty. Aclaimed as a hero, you're invited to the baron's castle for an audience.

Objecties:
-inspect the slayers camp
-have Marcus repair the balista
-set the balista in greyport
- talk Vixenatrix into staging her death
- "shoot the dragon" and make sure she survivd
- collect the bounty

Rewards :
- an audience with the baron

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest idea : " call the locksmith!"
Lolcation: baron's castle
difficulty: easy

description: after the audience with the baron, hus daughter stops you and asks you to meet her in her bedroom at night, using a rope you climb the window and you make out only to find out the lady has a chastity belt. She suggests you can use her other holes. But that's still not good enough, you want the real deal! Ask the blacksmith if he has any lockpicks .Return to th lady and free her from her binding. Enjoy the hero's reward

Objectives:
- climb the window at night
- explore other holes
- acquire lockpicks
- free the lady

Reward:
- full access to the baron's daughter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
quest idea: "Confront the slayers
difficulty: hard

description: the slayers might still be hunting for dragons, better put an end to their operations. infiltrate their camp by disguising yourself as a recruit. Edgar might get you an uniform. Once inside their camp sabotage the balistas. Unfortunately tha will blo your cover. Fight the dragon slayers commander.After a grusome fight the veteran yelds and decides this dragon is not worth the hassle. watch as the slayers pack their camp and leave. Pick up the bounty they left behind.

objectives:
- buy a dragon slayer uniform from Edgar
- infiltrate the camp
- sabotage the balistas
- defeat the comander
- pick up the bounty

Reward:
- peace for a while

Quest idea: "staging an act of heroism"
difficulty : easy

description:
the slayers left but the bounty on vxenatrix is still there, you need to do someting about it. Inspect the camp to see if the slayers left anything useful. Brind the broken balista to Marcus for repairs and convince Vixenatrix to stage a saying. Set the balista on the docks in Greyport and shoot a bolt near a flying Vixenatrix. Run to the shore to mae sure she's fine and go colect the bounty. Aclaimed as a hero, you're invited to the baron's castle for an audience.

Objecties:
-inspect the slayers camp
-have Marcus repair the balista
-set the balista in greyport
- talk Vixenatrix into staging her death
- "shoot the dragon" and make sure she survivd
- collect the bounty

Rewards :
- an audience with the baron
Bro that's basically the plot I put up ages ago & you have the gaul to bash Dragon Heart (which inspired my plot) forshame upon you! FORSHAME

NOTE: I hope people can understand I'm being sarcastic & M3ntir it's cool it is indeed a running joke. But thanks for showing you care:giggle:

Last edited:

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
So patreon is starting to crack down even on games that have an incest patch so all the incest content was removed from the game. The mod just adds the incest back and any future incest content will be added to the mod instead of directly into game. This is basically just extra steps to hide it from patreon and makes it easy to say it's unofficial. The modded version of the game is technically the "original" version, and the version from the op is censored.
Thanks for clarifying that. I got the mod installed with no issues. Only problem is, I think I have to restart if I wanna get with the one daughter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for clarifying that. I got the mod installed with no issues. Only problem is, I think I have to restart if I wanna get with the one daughter.
If you speak with Makith (goblin shaman) about making Spirit Potions you can rewatch her scenes. Also buy her the Oriental Outfit from Edgar.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey Tinkerer!!! Can't we have 1 walkthrough that gets updated instead of 11 different ones? Love the game!
The big walkthrough was originally done by a fan, and is very old now. Also, some of the newer content like the Book of Girls can be (probably should be in some cases) done earlier in the game than might be suggested by when it was added. Tinkerer started doing mini-walkthroughs for new content when that person stopped doing the big one, but that is all. So that's why there's so many individual ones.

There's a guy on the discord who has been working on a new version of the walkthrough for a while now. Quite a while, TBH, but he's not connected to Tinkerer and is doing it on his own time so can't really get mad about how long it's taking them.

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
Jenny is the perfect candidate for sharing/DP contents. I just hope that Tinkerer's supporters won't revolt if such contents are introduced. May be Tinkerer can create a poll to see what would happen.
I would say as long as it is optional, or a side quest that can be ignored like Shakala gangbang, Giant girls gangbang, Grug doing Zivra, Samson and Beth, (offscreen) Hans and Victoria, or Mia and Werewolf, I think it would work.

TheMC may do a lot of cucking, but there are also many points with opportunities for "his" girls to get shared. These are, of course, left to player choice, but they exist, nonetheless.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Potentially controversial opinion:

I am really not a fan of the last update and the direction taken (read: Naamah and all quests to do with her)

To give the positives first. I understand people's desire for "giant demon lady with pierced nipples and bdsm gear", so I get that people may like the design. I also appreciate that there have to be some ramifications eventually for playing both sides of a conflict.

However, the way this was played out is stupid. Not only do we already have a similar design we have a much greater emotional attachment to (Erevi's daughter, hello), but also she acts like a total bitch right off the bat which may fit the aesthetic, but ruins everything surrounding it.

And the biggest centrepoint here is the MC. I like his characterization a lot throughout the game. Yes, he's horny, young, and sometimes stupid, but he cares about every one of his girls, and can be smart and unbending when it comes to defending them.
So what happens when Naamah abducts Alice? (Which is a stupid move on her part anyway). He immediately looks for a way to find her, turning to Erevi and LOCO (Smart move). And then when encountering Naamah, immediately fucking folds and doesn't try to negotiate beyond Alice's release. No attempt to counterargue or manouver the conflict, not even reframing the situation as "You release Alice no matter what, and then I'll see if I can help you, since that's in my self-interest anyway", none of that shit. He just becomes a wet fucking blanket once again, which he was before, and I thought evolved beyond that.
And then, once the situation is slightly sorted, falls into the "worship me" role Naamah laid out for him, despite having many a reason to distrust, if not loathe her for how she acted. It's just not how he's supposed to behave at this point.
Also, the fact that he takes NO issue with Naamah spying on him that closely, and especially his familiar effectively betraying him in this way is also a ridiculous oversight.

Naamah too, seems like she would be smarter than kidnapping a mother of MC's children, and expecting cooperation of any kind instead of seething resentment, and it's only by the power of plot convenience that she gets away with it, instead of getting his attention in some other way, and then playing on the same facts she laid out anyway, that she holds some leverage over him in the form of information she could feed to Nergal. And, even though this is a lesser issue, why does she even exist when we already have Erevi's daughter? Story reasons aside ofc.

Tinkerer has been very solid on the writing in the past, and on the character front too, else me and everyone else would not have gotten as attached to them as we did. So the only way I can explain the mistakes made here is that he wanted le big demon lady, and crowbarred it into the story in the simplest way possible, instead of the one that was best when it comes to the integrity of his own characters.

Reactions: Riaman

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, he's horny, young, and sometimes stupid, but he cares about every one of his girls, and can be smart and unbending when it comes to defending them.

Naamah too, seems like she would be smarter than kidnapping a mother of MC's children, and expecting cooperation of any kind instead of seething resentment, and it's only by the power of plot convenience that she gets away with it, instead of getting his attention in some other way, and then playing on the same facts she laid out anyway, that she holds some leverage over him in the form of information she could feed to Nergal. And, even though this is a lesser issue, why does she even exist when we already have Erevi's daughter? Story reasons aside ofc.
My read was that the MC cares more about Erevi finding out than Nergal, it's just that Nergal finding out has downstream ramifications for her since she is one of his faithful. In that line of thinking, nothing about the MCs motivation has changed. He just finally met someone willing to blackmail him. Erevi still has no idea that he's been involved with the other temple, and I'm pretty sure Namaah openly suggests spilling the beans. That secret and the fact that the MC+Erevi's daughter brainwashed her into having more children are both bridges left to be crossed. Namaah's threat puts both his relationship with Erevi and her safety at risk.

Alice has always been a masochist, so I imagine the idea that her captivity was more of a playful romp was meant to soften the blow. Either way, I don't think the direction Tinkerer took was out of character for anyone involved. Had Alice been injured I'm sure the "relationship" with Namaah that takes place after the quest would not be the same.

All that aside, as powerful as the MC has become he still isn't a match for Namaah on paper. The idea that we finally met an entity capable of wiping the floor with him (for now) is a needed reality check if the gods themselves are coming into play soon.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

I am really not a fan of the last update and the direction taken (read: Naamah and all quests to do with her)

To give the positives first. I understand people's desire for "giant demon lady with pierced nipples and bdsm gear", so I get that people may like the design. I also appreciate that there have to be some ramifications eventually for playing both sides of a conflict.

However, the way this was played out is stupid. Not only do we already have a similar design we have a much greater emotional attachment to (Erevi's daughter, hello), but also she acts like a total bitch right off the bat which may fit the aesthetic, but ruins everything surrounding it.

And the biggest centrepoint here is the MC. I like his characterization a lot throughout the game. Yes, he's horny, young, and sometimes stupid, but he cares about every one of his girls, and can be smart and unbending when it comes to defending them.
So what happens when Naamah abducts Alice? (Which is a stupid move on her part anyway). He immediately looks for a way to find her, turning to Erevi and LOCO (Smart move). And then when encountering Naamah, immediately fucking folds and doesn't try to negotiate beyond Alice's release. No attempt to counterargue or manouver the conflict, not even reframing the situation as "You release Alice no matter what, and then I'll see if I can help you, since that's in my self-interest anyway", none of that shit. He just becomes a wet fucking blanket once again, which he was before, and I thought evolved beyond that.
And then, once the situation is slightly sorted, falls into the "worship me" role Naamah laid out for him, despite having many a reason to distrust, if not loathe her for how she acted. It's just not how he's supposed to behave at this point.
Also, the fact that he takes NO issue with Naamah spying on him that closely, and especially his familiar effectively betraying him in this way is also a ridiculous oversight.

Tinkerer has been very solid on the writing in the past, and on the character front too, else me and everyone else would not have gotten as attached to them as we did. So the only way I can explain the mistakes made here is that he wanted le big demon lady, and crowbarred it into the story in the simplest way possible, instead of the one that was best when it comes to the integrity of his own characters.
My read was that the MC cares more about Erevi finding out than Nergal, it's just that Nergal finding out has downstream ramifications for her since she is one of his faithful. In that line of thinking, nothing about the MCs motivation has changed. He just finally met someone willing to blackmail him. Erevi still has no idea that he's been involved with the other temple, and I'm pretty sure Namaah openly suggests spilling the beans. That secret and the fact that the MC+Erevi's daughter brainwashed her into having more children are both bridges left to be crossed. Namaah's threat puts both his relationship with Erevi and her safety at risk.

Alice has always been a masochist, so I imagine the idea that her captivity was more of a playful romp was meant to soften the blow. Either way, I don't think the direction Tinkerer took was out of character for anyone involved. Had Alice been injured I'm sure the "relationship" with Namaah that takes place after the quest would not be the same.

All that aside, as powerful as the MC has become he still isn't a match for Namaah on paper. The idea that we finally met an entity capable of wiping the floor with him (for now) is a needed reality check if the gods themselves are coming into play soon.
While it's true MC folded too easily, there was nothing he could've done... if he tried to fight Namaah, ED would've spilled the beans to Erevi, and Namaah would've just whiped the floor with MC. But it's also true thiis is barely the beginng of MC's nvolvement with the gods... maybe someday MC will turn the tables on Namaah.Her horns would make for perfect handlebars

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

Ok, going through one by one. Erevi at this point actually cares about the MC, and has demonstrated that already. Once she finds out about him playing both sides, I think she will be rather forgiving, especially since to this point, he hasn't directly helped one to the detriment of the other directly.
The brainwashing on more children I feel like is not as big of a deal. Yes it's underhanded, but I don't think she would react horrifically if she found out.

Alice being a masochist is implied at most, and even then, this helps nothing. It's not like we even hear a word from her before she is sent back with no memory of the incident. And even without the injury, the degree of threat, especially to someone the MC cares about is too high to overlook as easily as he did.

And though I tried to hint at it, I will state it plainly. This is not a matter of power. Storywise, yes, the MC cannot win a direct fight. But he could rightly convince Naamah that it was in her interest to work with him instead of going for the stupid blackmail option, especially given the fact he could at any point (even if at great temporary loss to himself), sabotage their entire plan by severing the energy connection to the egg, or even bringing in LOCO or pointing the Queteshians and other factions friendly to him in the direction of the Tower. Or just fucking with the portal network to cut of Naamah for good.

The MC being toyed with by everyone around him from Erevi, to Victoria, to Venomina, to the vampires was excusable and understandable early on in the story. At this point, he is smart enough and has reason enough to actually stand up for himself strongly.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
While it's true MC folded too easily, there was nothing he could've done... if he tried to fight Namaah, ED would've spilled the beans to Erevi, and Namaah would've just whiped the floor with MC. But it's also true thiis is barely the beginng of MC's nvolvement with the gods... maybe someday MC will turn the tables on Namaah.Her horns would make for perfect handlebars
No need to fight, he can manouver the situation by pointing out who is actually holding the cards here. He is not only vital to Nergal's plan, but has many other allies, from Vixienatrix, to LOCO, to the Queteshians, to the goblins, etc.
Again, the MC had his share of being knocked around by larger forces, and had the time and capacity to evolve beyond that, especially in a situation like this one.

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes