• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
i clicked the patreon and im scared that this wont be updated. ngl probably one of my favorite renpy games it has a wonderful concept

kileos123

I have played them all.
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
I am sorry to report that On the hunt has been all but abandoned by myself. I have no plans as of right now for any more updates. When I started this project I was severely depressed and needed something to put my time into, and making a game was a good way to do that. Over the last 2 months I have gotten a new full time job and have started to enjoy life enough to play games again. Thanks for everyone's' support, it was a good ride while it lasted. Should anyone like to take up the mantle for this game I would be happy to show them how my messy code works. Good day gentlemen.

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
I am sorry to report that On the hunt has been all but abandoned by myself. I have no plans as of right now for any more updates. When I started this project I was severely depressed and needed something to put my time into, and making a game was a good way to do that. Over the last 2 months I have gotten a new full time job and have started to enjoy life enough to play games again. Thanks for everyone's' support, it was a good ride while it lasted. Should anyone like to take up the mantle for this game I would be happy to show them how my messy code works. Good day gentlemen.

im happy you're feeling better though man! good luck on your journey

Reactions: KarloffMummy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote