Ren'Py - On My Way Home [Ch.2 P3] [MrKuchi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Great new game from a new dev!

The story is in it's early stages so it's hard to tell where it's going but the setting is great. The characters all feel unique and the interactions organic. The english could be improved a bit but it it certainly didn't feel like google translate the way some games do.

Renders are beautiful also what else is there to say?

Left me wanting more - hope the dev continues to work on it because it has a ton of potential.

About 35 minutes of playtime on 0.3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AbaddonR

The renders are undoubtedly gorgeous. The intro more or less kinda seemed a bit "lame" due to the GF's face showing the same emotion in each render and thought the whole thing would like just like that but thankfully that wasn't the case.

Very interesting story already and extremely promising. Glad I have it a shot. Can't wait for the updates which hopefully don't take forever and kill the interest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Well, shit. This was awesome!!!!
    I am not really attracted to games that feature the ol "young-man" cliche, but dang, MrKuchi, you knocked this out of the park on your first chapter.
    First of all the story, and dialog are really well done (needs a little bit of editing), and each character is well crafted and varied. As a hetero-male, I find myself really loving the character of Jacob! That dude has to have been modeled after one of your friends. He is too real. And as a hetero-male, fuck-yes, Vania! The character model for her gorgeous!

Way to go MrKuchi! Keep up the good work. Looks like I see another game I got to support via Patreon.