• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

HTML - No Limit [v0.6.3 Hotfix] [SharkoonMan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Victor069

I cannot say much because I barely just started the game. But so far it shows that the developer indeed put some effort into it. There are no onliners and then 3 hardcore pictures who have nothing to do with each other or the story. The text so far is well written and take it's time to give you a feeling about what is happening and how the characters care for each other. I really wish more html games would be like that.
    If it continues this way and the sex scenes are well written too with matching pics, I will give it even 5 stars.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ZeR0Gsod

0.4: either there no content or it is broken. Couldn't get any further after day 1 and sex shop. But the beginning is quite intriguing: hard humilation, corruption... Man it really looks there should be something more but you can't get there
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Dillp

0.1: Literally no content. Look at the thumbnails in this post and its all there. At least the dev has good taste.
    Good: I like the idea that girlfriend is finding out from browser history. That can be turned into a good concept. But not with this writing.
    Bad: There cannot be anything bad, if there is nothing in.