VN - Ren'Py - My New Second Chance [Ep.14] [Abbys_Cat]

1. 2.00 star(s)

what is the point

The writing is serviceable and it could be a language thing as it is translated, but they are just really boring. and that is half because they keep introducing new people. It also lost the plot. Most stuff he(mc) dose is for no reason. He claims to have a plane but most of the things he dose is ill relevant to it. But the most damming of all is that the characters plots are not developed. As in from the start there was the mom and only now is beginning to join the harem. And don't get me started on the poor teacher character, despite being the first in the harem she has two whole scenes near the start and we never hear from here again. Because there are so many people even if she did she would get 20 minuets of screen time and forgotten about for hours. That goes for every other character as well. and if your here for the sex scenes they are too short, too shit, and too sparse for you to realistically Nut to this game. over all you are not missing anything skipping this one, a remake will be need to fix this
  2. 2.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

This game honestly has a lot of potential if the dev can just focus on one aspect at a time other than do the time skips. It feels as if introducing new characters is more important than the story which is definitely lacking focus due to so many characters being introduced. They're introducing new characters that the dev forgets about other characters such as the teacher who nearly died.
    I can forgive the dialogue to some degree due to the language being badly translated in some areas and decent in some.
    TDLR

Animation 2/5
    Story 2/5
    Characters 3/5
    MC 2/5
    Honestly the only character I seem to remember is the mother because she does have some witty lines but is also forgotten to an extent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Saiyan_God

Damn, I really like the story so far. It has good characters, so I am going to play it till the end. The character designs are good, like the scenes so far. Hope you'll finish this game; with some improvements to the dialogue, it could be awesome. :cool: ;)