• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Copacetic666

Dec 18, 2019
If you want to decensor either version's futanari you're going to open up the SDGame.exe (or the VR one) in dnSpy 32bit. Under SDGame.exe you go to SDGame -> MachineFutanari -> Draw, then right click and go to Edit Method Body. There is two lines you want to alter:

Index 16 which is:
Code:
16    0028    ldfld    class [SharpDX.Toolkit.Graphics]SharpDX.Toolkit.Graphics.RenderTarget2D [higashi]higashi.RenderTargetSet::mosaicTargetFemaleFutanari
You want to delete that instruction, and copy Index 10 which is:
Code:
10    001A    ldfld    class [SharpDX.Toolkit.Graphics]SharpDX.Toolkit.Graphics.RenderTarget2D [higashi]higashi.RenderTargetSet::shadowRenderTarget
Then paste to where you just deleted Index 16. Index 10 and Index 16 should now be identical.

Lastly, go to Index 91, should just be:
Code:
91    010A    ldc.i4.1
You want to leftclick on the OpCode, scroll up to ldc.i4.0, and then click OK in the bottom right. You're just changing a True to a False, here, essentially.

Save (in the top of the window, the two floppy disks), and Start. Should be decensored.

Cheers.

Rathadios

Jun 7, 2017
Speaking of, I recently aquired the mod mentioned by WeirdDude1 above.

It does not seem to work with the translated version, so unfortunately Japanese language only:

Standalone Mod (MEGA)

Original Japanese version Pre-patched (MEGA)

Installation:

To patch your copy, extract and override the contents of the zip into the root of the game folder (Does not seem to work with the translated version and breaks it!)

To run the game with the mod use the SDGame_Mod or SDGame_Mod_VR executables and select the SFMachineMOD.xml from the launcher drop down menù.

Content:

The mod itself adds two new altars, a "Detox Altar" with integrated force feed module for scat lovers and a "Horse Ride Altar" with integrated anal/vaginal dildos and onahole (also forces penis on the elf)

Enjoy! :D
Could you do another download link for the mod?
Both MEGA links are broken.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Could you do another download link for the mod?
Both MEGA links are broken.

Here you go:

Mod Only

Untranslated OG + MOD

Couple of notes:

1) These files were scanned before upload with my AV and came out clean...Still, you run them at you own risk.

2) Modded game does not seem to play ball with unmodded saves, and vice versa; If you encounter crashes while starting the game or loading, solution might be to erase existing save.

Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Rathadios
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes