Others Kemopop! [v1.8.5] [Kemohaus 18]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
You know, if we're shooting for femboys, I would really prefer more back angles. The artwork suffers from lots of "same-y" poses.

The soundtrack though, it had no right to go this hard. Holy fuck, lmao. It's dynamic even. I'm actually glad there's a SFW mode because even if the gameplay isn't all that engaging, I could listen to that all day.

Reactions: sukubot

Moeeeeeee

Nov 28, 2021
cant tell which one is trap femboy and which one is futa
also wonder if there are any cheats cuz gameplay is slow af

Satreb

Aug 6, 2018
Great game!

Some notes:
  • There is a bug that allows you to banish all the balls by resizing the screen.
  • There is a cheat code that is shown on the 12th page of the book, however I am quite unsure of what it does
    • if you want to just unlock the characters & scenes, settings -> bonus -> unlock all scenes/characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I'll admit I'm shit when it comes to playing puzzle games, but this is really hard. Its obviously referencing some puzzle game I don't know and the dev has designed it so its for "HARDCORE people who have played the referenced game"-players.

Thank god for the gallery unlock. I had to replay the first level three times just to pass the 10x combo "tutorial" message.

That said, with a difficulty nerf and an upgrade system (and obviously more art (some "phases" have massive differences while others have extremely minor ones)), I could see this getting a real fanbase.

coomersjob

Sep 8, 2023
anybody want to share the gallery?
dont really want to play the whole game just to fap to one femboy

nvm game got cheats, thank god

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes