Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone else having issues worth with G3 assets in Daz 4.022.16 while trying to recreate Jessica with Victoria 7?

It's caused by old textures in the OOT hair asset being saved as .Tiff files, which you need to re-save as Jpeg.

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Hey there!

For some time, I've been trying to recreate a model for Jessica O'Neil, and I've decided to give back to this community by sharing it here in this fan art thread.

Recreating Jessica is difficult, and my model is far from perfection. There are many shortcomings with it that I wish I could correct given enough time and patience; however, it's not so easy when you're also developing your own game.

So, feel free to express your creativity and customize the model even further. Since it is a Genesis 8 model, it will be compatible with a wide range of other clothing items.

For now, there are only two skin texture options: no-makeup and makeup. The original skin textures from the Sasha for Victoria 7 also have other makeup color variations; however, if you want to use them, you will need an eyebrow remover tool and dabble a bit in Photoshop.

Here are some images of the model:

Jessica Dress 1.png Jessica Dress 3.png Jessica Dress 4.png Jessica POV 2.png Jessica POV 3.png Jessica x Claxton.png

And here's the link to the files with all the assets:

Enjoy!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey there!

For some time, I've been trying to recreate a model for Jessica O'Neil, and I've decided to give back to this community by sharing it here in this fan art thread.

Recreating Jessica is difficult, and my model is far from perfection. There are many shortcomings with it that I wish I could correct given enough time and patience; however, it's not so easy when you're also developing your own game.

So, feel free to express your creativity and customize the model even further. Since it is a Genesis 8 model, it will be compatible with a wide range of other clothing items.

For now, there are only two skin texture options: no-makeup and makeup. The original skin textures from the Sasha for Victoria 7 also have other makeup color variations; however, if you want to use them, you will need an eyebrow remover tool and dabble a bit in Photoshop.

View attachment 3942329 View attachment 3942330 View attachment 3942331 View attachment 3942332 View attachment 3942333 View attachment 3942334

Enjoy!
bravo-clap.gif Ecellent.gif

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey there!

View attachment 3942329 View attachment 3942330 View attachment 3942331 View attachment 3942332 View attachment 3942333 View attachment 3942334

Enjoy!
Wonderful work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scallywag Games