May 1, 2020
Ver1.0.0.6 Update

1.Optimize the English dialogue and other plot descriptions
2.Fixed the black screen problem in some Latin languages

DOWNLOAD

1.jpg

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For anybody still getting black screen, try installing the all in one microsoft redistributable, it fixed it for me.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I played v1.4 and frankly the translation was still trash but the v1.6 was noticeably better, If you were waiting for a decant translation it's worth reading now.

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
8 September 2022
Build 9475301
Ver1.0.0.7 Update

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 2 depots.

TEST.jpg

DOWNLOAD

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
mac version anyone?
Yeah a lot of the time Mac versions don't make it here. Most users are windows, so Mac users tend to get left out in some ways.
Props to the up-loaders who upload Mac and android versions of games that are available though!

It might work via Wine/Cider though

high5

Oct 20, 2019
It took me some time to figure out Alice in conqueror mode. So putting this out here in case someone needs help in the future.
She has two instant kill attacks -
- First one is an instant kill spell. It will hit you for your hp+1 damage, and you can't dodge it. But she will only use it if you attack her, so DON'T ATTACK HER.
- Second one is a special attack doing absurd amount of damage. It did 5500+ damage to me. But she uses it on turn 15 and then on turn 20. This can be dodged, so use the dodge skill to avoid this one.
So take the dodge skill, some healing skills and maybe agility support, to avoid some of her other attacks. If you survive till turn 21, she will leave the arena and you win.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Is it just me or does the blonde with a ponytail have a restrained blowjob scene in her CG gallery that isn't in the scene gallery at all?

Jun 18, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
You fight different opponents in the arena and select one of two characters (fluffy oni assassin, or noble tsundere swordfighter) to fight them.
If I remember correctly one of them uses aphrodisiac/puppet master abilities, if you lose...yeaaaaaaah.

If you win, the opponent is beaten safe and sound. I think that way you can get the good endings (the good endings are fluffy vanilla)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes